Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Gutheinz13 said:

I currently have login lock as well and I didn’t even switch servers. Has anyone figured out how long it takes? I got kicked off while I was outside my base and I just got back on ark if this is going to keep happening I will literally never play again.

Many servers  are down currently or having some sort of issue

Of course we won't get any response because WC doesn't give a damn about the loyal players WHO HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE GAME WAS RELEASED!!! Constant issues and how do the developers repay us for the HOURS and HOURS  and DAYS of grinding this game that we just lose because of THEIR errors!! They give us a 2X event for a week or something......Are you fu*#ing kidding me?!?! The least they could do is respond to the people who PAY THEIR GO**AMN BILLS!!! I bet if everyone just stopped playing the game then maybe, just MAYBE, they would actually make an effort to communicate with the people that they're just stealing money from and actually start solving issues rather than just making them worse. Obviously they just want the money though. Actions do speak louder than words but hell we don't get any action or words from WC. Absolutely ridiculous. Keep running your game into the ground guys!! 

Not a good week

So I first loose my character on Friday morning then I hatch more baby gigas for me too get them up to 4% maturation  and then I get login locked out of server.

Pls give us players a break this is not good it’s heartbreaking loosing all that work you have put into imprints and boss fights too loose it to a stupid transfer bug.

Archived