Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

15 minutes ago, SOULSEEKER77 said:

Waiting on a Lock login. DILO Wildcard

Lock locking. Why do you need a lock for it trying now for over a hour to get in. raptoring wildcard do something abouth this after 7 years playing this game do something abouth this losing my gear chibi gry Dino with me and 4 tusos 1 mosa 2 basilo wil be raptored up again and this is not the first time. And if we email you you never respond on it wel done wildcard can’t wait what genisis wil bring!!!

7 years o my lord^^ I wish I had played pre 2015!!! Lol but I couldn't :( wasnt released ....xD

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Fossil1401 said:

Server 892 and 890 have login lock being trying all morning to login but can't, why is this happening?

6 hours ago, Ninjapyroo said:

been like this for about 5 hours so far. the whole "try again in a few minutes" is BS

Will someone from wildcard fix this login lock it's the last weekend of winter wonderland and people on OC servers are getting pissed.

This is BS, 391 and a few other server's have been login locked for about 10 hours, got a notification my 281 Quetzal was born about 4 hours ago its dead now I would think. If you can notify me my egg hatched why can't you notify yourself that 15 to 20 people get locked out of a server and is vacant for most of the day. Nothing in the way of support seems to have improved over the years. It would be nice to hear from the support team as I would like to know if there might be a rollback to stop the angry mob that is forming with pitchforks. In real terms the pitchforks are several people getting refunds on the new season pass.

what makes this difficult for me is that I do have baby dinos that I am sure have starved for now.   So all the time spent breeding and getting food and finding a safe place to raise them is for naught.    And no one gives me a reason or even describes what a login Lock is or why imposed.   Really?   No one else has this problem?

We have login lock and two servers at 255..

Most people I know have stopped playing ark..that's a lot of people by the way. You'd have a really great game if you worked on preventing this, imagine putting so much time into something and then you just can't have access to what you did with your free time? I just returned to ark after over a year with zero want or need to come back because of this sort of stuff. I returned for my friends and the fact that it's a good game but it seems like wildcard are happy making its community feel like they don't matter. Customers make your game what it is. Ark would be massive if you didn't have things like not being able to get into your server so your babies die and you miss imprints, that just spits in your face and kicks you in the metaphorical nuts because the worst aspect of this game that makes people leave is that you actively let their time be wasted. Time is very precious, you can't get it back. Please can you try to fix ddos and people not being able to get into their servers? It would help you too, wildcard, your game would be so great and many who left would most likely return knowing the issues were a thing of the past or at least very rare occurrences. We can't get into two of our servers. Tribe members are quitting, babies are dying and imprints are ruined. 

So many issues and now Login Lock BS...

Been sat waiting to log into the server for ages now.

DILO. I'm a new player who didn't buy on release due to the massive amount of bad reviews and comments.

This then followed by constant comments and issues... finally purchased it in the sale to play with friends and it seems it's just plagued with issues.

Glitches, lag, freezing, pressing wrong menu options because of game jumps/lag, weird dino behaviour, long winded and iffy menu system and now a server lock out on the first full day I'd have to play it ffs.

Seriously DILO. Games been out how long now and still a whole host of problems.

Was considering the new genesis to keep up with people but even all my long playing friends are reconsidering and thinking of jumping on something else.

Shame but ffs this stuff is terrible. Looking at the forum this has been a constant thing for time. 

A shame as it's good and enjoyable until the BS starts and ruins it.

I need help! It’s been 8 hours and I can’t log In

It’s been 8 hours since this issue first came about. I’m new to the ARK community. I’ve been playing for about a week now and I fell in love with the game but the character and stuff I’ve been working on can not be accessed! “Waiting on login lock, try again in a few minutes”... well I went to bed and waited 8  hours and still a no go :(

can anybody help me figure out how to fix this issue?? 

Same... on ps4.

Annoying as hell... i'm a new player and today is my first day off in ages with nothing planned so wanted to get to dig into the game and met with this rubbish.

Absolute joke.

Are characters server dependent? So if i go on another it starts afresh but if i got back to original server its my old character still?

Might play some local if i can without interfering with main character. Least not all my times wasted waiting then.

Archived