Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Login lock on Xbox 532 Rag, I have babies to imprint that are probably dead by now. Knowing wild card I’ll lose all my stuff in the upload because my server will still be login locked. Honestly if this is a new mechanic of the game, I’m letting ark go and moving to a different survival game. Truly sad you guys let it get the points it does in this game. 

On Christmas I spent 13hrs from 4pm to 5am trying to login to PVE OC Extinction 487.

Every single OC Ext. server was login locked.

Imprints of many rexes and gigas ruined. Those gigas took so soooo long to get to over 70 percent imprinted and now I do not have enough time/event left to make more.

The servers just stay online and keep marching on, then we get no rollback.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:12 PM, Luewen said:

That 15 minutes would not have saved your stuff.

Wasn't implying that it would, was annoyed i had to wait 15 mins to log in, ya derp.

Also if you look at the pictures, every other foundation autodecayed, in the base that i play in, nearly every day. Along with some walls, and a generator... never seen a generator auto decay.

3rd time. 3rd time on server 487 ext.

In the past 3 weeks we had server wide login locks 3 times.

1st time we lose a dozen rex eggs, few giga eggs lost and imprints on 20 rex, over 12hr login lock.

2nd time. Half dozen giga eggs lost. Imprints for 3 ado gigas ruined. Imprints ruined on owls and rex.

3rd time, right now, several giga babies dead. Imprints ruined.

This is absolute BS. Stop killing and ruining all our gigas!

Waiting on a Lock login. DILO Wildcard

Lock locking. Why do you need a lock for it trying now for over a hour to get in. raptoring wildcard do something abouth this after  5 years playing this game do something abouth this losing my gear chibi gry Dino with me and 4 tusos 1 mosa 2 basilo wil be raptored up again and this is not the first time. And if we email you you never respond on it wel done wildcard can’t wait what genisis wil bring!!!

Archived