Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we still dealing with login lock? Seriously? Pve crossplay official server 842 rag is locked right now. How hard is it to find somebody that knows how to code properly? Damn I’ve been playing ark since day one. I have never cheated on an official server, and only ever cheated by spawning in items for my base on my own private single player server.(back before they had creative mode) but we are all being punished because people don’t want to play the game like normal? I own the game, season pass, and genesis pass on all three systems. Please fix this. It’s been almost an hour now.

I'm not even transferring... the server crashed.  When it finally came back up I got this BS.  Been almost 30 mins now - I would say that's more than a few.  Hope the babies don't starve.  Well done!  Maybe have two builds, one for PVE one for PVP.  This is incredibly frustrating and for lack of a better term - hot garbage.

Login Lock After Unannounced Restart AB276

NA-PVE-Official-Aberration276

this server never crashes... but only during raptor clause on the surface do myself and another get kicked. Unannounced server restart. Now 29 minutes later it is still "login locked"

I tried my wife's account and the same thing.

There are zero people on this now.

To be fair I am truly pissed with the timing of WC's server admin stuff. BAD customer service. WHY over the xmas holidays as well when everyone is playing do you decide to do server stuff i.e. Enforcement Action. I have THREE servers I can't play presently now. All official and all still running that I can't enter and are decaying/dinos eating.

PLEASE may I get a response. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Windssoul1995 said:

Why are we still dealing with login lock? Seriously? Pve crossplay official server 842 rag is locked right now. How hard is it to find somebody that knows how to code properly? Damn I’ve been playing ark since day one. I have never cheated on an official server, and only ever cheated by spawning in items for my base on my own private single player server.(back before they had creative mode) but we are all being punished because people don’t want to play the game like normal? I own the game, season pass, and genesis pass on all three systems. Please fix this. It’s been almost an hour now.

Same here. It's driving me crazy !!! 

LOGIN LOCK RAG 296

DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER. WHEN ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT, I'M ENCOUNTERING THE ' LOGIN LOCK PLEASE WAIT A FEW MINUTES' MESSAGE.  BEEN LONGER THAN MY DEATH/DE-SPAWN/BODY BAG TIMER TIMER SO FAR.... question is ho do we get our item back through wildcards ticket system as the disconnection issues that are experienced across the console game are making large amount of players leave permanently.

3 minutes ago, mgnt232 said:

Yup a bunch of rag servers down too :/  report your servers using the server outage thing on front page.... though not sure if they look at those honestly... worth a shot?

Last time the official server I was playing on crashed, it took them 5 weeks to put it back on. 5 weeks !!!!!!

raptor this. I'm seriously tired of all the issues with this game. I have had Ark for exactly one year now and I've logged in 4,005 hours. But this game is like an abusive relationship and I'm at my wit's end with this. I have a 9 to 5 job with an added six hour commute on top of that. What time I put into Ark, I want to raptoring play. I already have to deal with crappy server issues, now I can't even log in period because of this Login Lock?

If anyone can let me know how to get a refund for Genesis, I'd appreciate it. I'd done supporting Wildcard for the foreseeable future.

Archived