Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both topic were posted with 4min difference. Looks like time for croping image from double screen and writing a message. Anyway there is always someone like this guy how knows what you think. I got even used to people like that since i know how internet works. Anyway second topic is about login lock from previous patch and it was just update to it...

Anyway i know you pov is "the only pov" so i wont argue about it. You are right kid

7 minutes ago, balrog said:

Both topic were posted with 4min difference. Looks like time for croping image from double screen and writing a message. Anyway there is always someone like this guy how knows what you think. I got even used to people like that since i know how internet works. Anyway second topic is about login lock from previous patch and it was just update to it...

Anyway i know you pov is "the only pov" so i wont argue about it. You are right kid

Anyway...

Ok I'm sure you mean that it's a new issue but current loginlock thread is still active and reporting problems with ceds response an hour back. No one is being a kid.. or a young goat.. the point was very simple there is an existing thread very active mods and Devs are reading and commenting on it.. post problems there.. simple. Existing thread referenced 1 hour ago is still active and pertaining to the same problem.  They don't read every thread bulking together helps the problem become common knowledge and they get to see it. Maybe save your tantrums for others who care next time.

1 hour ago, SnowboundGem said:

Ok I'm sure you mean that it's a new issue but current loginlock thread is still active and reporting problems with ceds response an hour back. No one is being a kid.. or a young goat.. the point was very simple there is an existing thread very active mods and Devs are reading and commenting on it.. post problems there.. simple. Existing thread referenced 1 hour ago is still active and pertaining to the same problem.  They don't read every thread bulking together helps the problem become common knowledge and they get to see it. Maybe save your tantrums for others who care next time.

Funny I read this one not that one. I learned something (Cyropods). Was looking for news on Rex fix. Maybe save your complaints about other complaints for never?

17 hours ago cedric said on twitter "What's next?"     THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!

Getting a login lock still. Can WildCard give us some instructions on how to avoid this? How do I, a person who doesn't cheat, get to log back in after..... hell, its been almost 50 minutes now.  What did I say about being able to go server to server to ask for trades. Have you stopped working on this abusive new feature already? Why can't I also simply go from my Valguero base to my Extinction base....                                         Where are the damn instructions!?  

How long do you have to wait until you guys can log back on?

Hello?

It's me, just waiting to log back on....  should I time it?  Do you need my DXDiag file to troubleshoot?  Is my Java up to date?  What about my firewall.... I'll check again if its allowed. Yea, I shouldnt have any problems here.  What else would you guys need for me to play a game that I paid for the way I played for the past 3 years?  I'm confused, can you tell.

Archived