Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

30 minutes ago, Nokosa said:

Because, if it is to prevent duping, people are doing it. It's not to punish anyone, it is to prevent people from duping. You aren't being directly targeted against, sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

It's lazy. "Hey some people drink and drive. Now everyone has to install a breathalyzer in their car and blow for 15 minutes. Then wait an additional 5 minutes to start the vehicle." Good with bad. Get out of here with that free pass for laziness or incompetence crap.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone on my server just flipped over this server lock feature.   They said they were done with this game and literally unlocked everything in their base and told the server to help themselves.  You guys better make some changes or you will lose a lot more of your player base.

I had to hop to another server to grab 1 dino I had in a pod over there.   Literally 10 mins of my time staring at my screen looking at the lock feature pop up.  

Wildcard you need to understand our time is valuable.  We CHOOSE to play this game, but you are wasting our time with this feature.   Do the right thing or many will CHOOSE not to play this game.

2 hours ago, JohnnyDerpo said:

WildCard Studios,

Can we please have a formal statement why an already huge time comittment based survival game is becoming now even more time consuming. I am pretty confident there are other technical possibilities to combat duping than a lazy "lets punish all players"- approach

Best,

-Johnny

PS: OFC you won't ever read this nor any other player complaints but do understand: The player base is your cash cow (and you dont want to bring this cow too early to the slaughterhouse)

well. i already refunded genesis season pass and so did another tribe member. if most people did the same. talked with their wallets wildcard might communicate more or think oh poop people are refunding instead of all these raptor ups .... every time a patch with an event is released seems they broke it the turkey event and now this

And who here thought Wildcard was being nice for Christmas? Take your meat stacks back, I'd rather not be grinched like this please. just wow.....

Every year and y'all still don't learn....   The community always gets on the naughty list. only reason i bet we got this QoL was because of decreasing game activity. When can you just do something nice for us, not for any reason... not for profit. just to be nice.  That is all I want for Christmas.

Cedric I'm guessing you are referring to the issue where the login lock is not going away after 5 mins?

I think it's quite evident, if you read through these threads, that the login lock in general is not well received with the player base.   In fact I did not see any positive feedback regarding login locks.

Respectfully,   I hope the wildcard team will remove the login lock feature and come up a different solution instead of wasting honest players valuable time.

I don't dupe. I don't trade on this website. I don't use discord for trading.

I literally hop servers and talking to the community what is available for trade. Now because of others I am being punished to the point I can no longer play the game. I would like to report WildCard for breaking their code of conduct if possible.  I think if you want to login lock people they first should be flagged for a potential rule violation.  Again, why am I being punished directly from you from other peoples misconduct? This just isn't right. a Team should be disabling this horrible feature and getting to work on a system that actually works. Please. This is my last comment.  24 hrs to fix or i'm refunding genesis. It's simply a promise.

Archived