Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jemcrystal said:

Well I know I am not doing this duping and meshing crap.  I'm to frickn religious to get my nose dirty.  So why am I being punished for junk other players are doing?

Because, if it is to prevent duping, people are doing it. It's not to punish anyone, it is to prevent people from duping. You aren't being directly targeted against, sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

All the issues going on right now and topping it off with this just seems par for the course. if they do not even address it, it may well be intentional, or an unexpected outcome. If not fixed or even responded to with something official by Friday, doubtful anything would be done until the following Monday....or even the following week some time. I went private after losing my legacy server earlier this year and concerned to even login at this point until some kind of "all clear" is given. Lot of other games to invest time (and money) into without all the added issues like "login lockout". Of course, and this is just speculation, login lockout could be some new tool they are planning to use for their enforcement team.

10 minutes ago, Axirpy said:

Also happened to me one time.

But... Geez.. Maybe it would be better to wait for a bug fix or a message from the devs about that before yelling everywhere ? Funny how trolls are being easily triggered on Ark, lol.

You might be right if it just happened for the first time. This isnt the first time this garbage has happened, not even the first day its happened. People have the right to be upset when its happened prior and wasnt fixed then.

Personal Computer - PVE

At least I did not loose my character.  He did have a few items like the axe and pick and they made it.  Had to open the entire client back up again which is a headache.

IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU MAKE SURE YOU LOG IN TO THE SERVER YOU ARE HEADING TO

NOT THE SERVER YOU CAME FROM

Then click your name first before entering.  Good luck all.  Hope this gets worked out soon.

1 minute ago, Moonie1 said:

You might be right if it just happened for the first time. This isnt the first time this garbage has happened, not even the first day its happened. People have the right to be upset when its happened prior and wasnt fixed then.

It was probably a rare bug, it's the first time I see this error message, and I'm often switching servers :/

Archived