Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

Like many people on this thread.   I find the Login lock extremely frustrating.   I play over 4 primary servers/maps and constantly jump between them.  I probably jump between them around 10 times during a average playing session. 

10 x 5 = 50 mins of my personal gaming time starting at a login lock message.

I appreciate you guys trying to combat duping in the game, but respectfully, this is not the solution.  Would like to see this removed for a better solution.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup bs feature.. i hop from character to character on six different servers,,,center game crashed out. so i played val for a bit..now locked out of center..to bad if i died in a cave like last week, how are we supposed to recover our gear and dinos now??? DILO Ark dev's its clear  you don"t play the game at all. How is a server log on cool down even a good idear...big thumbs down.

I would sign the petition except I cannot seem to make an extra email these days without them requiring my telephone number which I refuse to give.  I don't want some random petition freeware selling my main email either.  Not that I don't support your petition but I don't give out email or phone number.

I waste enough time in the course of a few hours of game play just waiting on the 15 min transfer timer as is. I refuse to deal with another 5 mins on top of it. Many days before I leave for work I'll bounce between my 4 servers just to check on food and to render things in. So something that takes me 10 mins are gonna take 30 plus now. Definitely not buying the new DLC nor will keep playing official if this continues, I'll either play single player or not at all

3 hours ago, Agra71 said:

yup bs feature.. i hop from character to character on six different servers,,,center game crashed out. so i played val for a bit..now locked out of center..to bad if i died in a cave like last week, how are we supposed to recover our gear and dinos now??? DILO Ark dev's its clear  you don"t play the game at all. How is a server log on cool down even a good idear...big thumbs down.

raptoring clowns .... they really did this? what about when we get dced constantly and need to relog oh five minute timer? man 2 steps back i swear with these updates

5 minute? You are lucky. I looged into the game, for my server. My friend said to me, "Pls check my managamrm bay on my server" so i trye to log in her server. Can you figure out, what happend? You win. Waiting for login lock. I can log in my server, but i cant log into my friend server, for 2 hrs. Not 5 minute. I dont know, wildcard is hate, to people playing her game?  I dont speak english very good, sorry :D But this is sooooo innoying.

Archived