Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

Why would i wait 5 min? I logged in the server at least 6 times and each time it loaded in. half undressed. The base that is and the crashed. Last one it was almost like everything loaded in correctly in one go and i was in safe and sound. Another tribe mate can not even get past the server side. Every server he tries won't load at all.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, thisisannoyingpmg said:

Ok so i just tried to transfer to my scorch and got this lock thing. Went back to rag and i was killed. Now won't let me load in. A fetus could run this game better

told you only apply to changing server. you need to wait few mins for the timer

i just time myself. atleast 5min. timer to change server?

23 minutes ago, Abecy said:

told you only apply to changing server. you need to wait few mins for the timer

i just time myself. atleast 5min. timer to change server?

You are clearly not understanding. Getting on to my server via the normal route took 6 times. When i transfered to Scorch that was within the normal transfer timer.  The transfers are clearly messed up. Two different issues going on here. But all related to the update.So a update since i posted this. I shut the game down and it allowed me to log into my scorch server. So i think ill stay here for a while. Talking about having to twist yourself in knots just to do things on a game.

@Wildcard, this new undocumented "feature" is worse to the community than the duping problem......

Woke up middle of the night for imprints , to realize I have to wait 15 mins for a random lock. RIP giga imprints.

You guys have no idea the suffering it has become, to play your game. And you're inflicting this on us willingly ?

Quitting if this stays on.

Just when I was about to buy the Genesis Season pass ....  Login Lock keeping me off servers is NOT encouraging me to spend more money

This is just GREAT for timing for raising things, getting food across, getting imprints on time ... this is a much needed feature completely and utterly screwing up the game.  Gee, thanks so much for this.

Stuck in limbo for nearly 10 min just trying cross servers.  So much fun, so GLAD our tribe is on multiple servers now.

This is just piss poor customer service.  If they added the "Login Lock" feature to the game why not include it with the patch notes?  It should have been a line item with exact lock wait etc.  Some of us play on multiple servers and have multiple characters.  Fair warning would have been wonderful when you are doing imprints and have babies hatching/birthing.

Grrrrrr! to you sir!

Im also enjoying this new extra feature, please if intended turn it off, like many people i play on multi servers and this is making the game.... extra frustrating. Ive experienced this with logging out and attemtping to login to another character and also after an attempted server transfer that crashed my game.

Petition to remove the Login Lock.

We all know its a crap mechanic that should've never been added. We already have the item timer we don't need a player timer that prevents us from switching over to get those crucial timers Ark loves to screw us on if were late by even a second. Sign the petition below and lets hope to get the devs to remove this useless mechanic that will no doubt cause the salt of many to flow unneeded.

http://chng.it/wLLWZxw5

Took me a bit to figure out the log in lock.
Transferring will give a connection timeout and a login lock notice.
You will be taken back to the start-up screen.
Wait about 5 mins and you just join the server you were transferring to.
It is now possible to sit and wait over 20 minutes of timers for a simple hop to a different server.
so now we have a timer on top of a timer to transfer, so it is a feature and all I can do is shake my head at the shear stupidity of it.

This is your answer to duping? 

This is an absolute lazy fix!

Just take it right in the pooper legit players because WC devs can't be bothered or just plain don't know how to combat the duping problem with a real solution. It's not as if this game doesn't dc you every so often because of graphic overload. Now when you dc in a fight, you're done for sure. 

This is pathetic. 

Remove the Login Lock

Please remove the login lock, it's overinclusive and unreasonable to make players wait five minutes just to transfer a server. The entire community should not have to suffer this just because of a few dupers. This isn't a problem if a person stays on a server but many people transfer servers throughout the day and it has a tremendous impact on them. Please think of an alternative that will not hinder gameplay like this, this is unacceptable.

Want to make a trade with someone? Wait 5 mins to transfer into their server on top of waiting 15 minutes to be able to transfer items. Now wait another (up to) 15 mins and then another 5 mins just to get back. Have a few bases on different servers to refresh timers on? Easy half an hour down the tube just because of the login lock. Something happened and you have to transfer back to your server immediately because a tribemate crashed and babies are out? GG hope they can last 5 minutes. Cmon man...

I appreciate the effort to combat duping but at what cost? We already have to wait 15 minutes just to transfer, and now this?

Just now, LOGINLOCK said:

Honestly I think 90% of ark community would rather have duping then waiting half your day wasted on login lock

I cant speak for anyone but me, but this timer nonsense is making playing on more than one server far too much of a headache, it's lazy and pathetic.
As far as I am concerned, the developers are a far bigger nuisance to game play than the dupers ever hoped to be.

Archived