Uncap the amount of items you can craft at once

kl250d

Suggestion

Uncap the amount of items you can craft at once

Remove the cap on crafting items that is currently at 1000. You should be able to queue as many items as your crafting station holds, and this would be especially beneficial to unofficial servers with stacking mods. 

It should be better for server performance as well as 1 crafting station for example queued with 10,000 crafts is less calculations than 10 crafting stations going at once with 1000 crafts.

Not having to mash "A" for half a day after a big farm is also a good benefit.

3 replies to this server topic

Even if they do not remove the cap, at the very least we should be able to have more than one line item of the same item. 

This way you could craft 1000 x however many crafting line items exist. 

Another suggestion was to add the chance for blueprints of all chemistry bench items so you could effectively craft additional line items off of the both the default in the menu and the blueprints. 

You can do so with ammo if you have the blueprint, if we had blueprints for sparkpowder, cementing paste, and other such items, we could, at the very least, get additional stacks of those items crafting at the same time. 

As the admin of a slightly boosted server, this very topic has come up many times. 

Personally, I would prefer the cap be removed or raised - but I am alright with the other as well. 

6 hours ago, SapphireSam7 said:

Even if they do not remove the cap, at the very least we should be able to have more than one line item of the same item. 

This way you could craft 1000 x however many crafting line items exist. 

Another suggestion was to add the chance for blueprints of all chemistry bench items so you could effectively craft additional line items off of the both the default in the menu and the blueprints. 

You can do so with ammo if you have the blueprint, if we had blueprints for sparkpowder, cementing paste, and other such items, we could, at the very least, get additional stacks of those items crafting at the same time. 

As the admin of a slightly boosted server, this very topic has come up many times. 

Personally, I would prefer the cap be removed or raised - but I am alright with the other as well. 

Only reason i suggested it was because i spent a good 4-5 hours straight mashing "A" to craft arb with about 20 crafting stations going. To say the least by the end of it i lost all motivation to play

Archived