I'm done (for now)

Pubbyxd

I'm done

(extreme vent warning)

In my last attempt to play the game and enjoy myself, I transferred to my new dlc extinction. Lost everything. All my tames, all my eggs, all my event wyverns, everything. Everything I have worked for for months is gone, because wildcard cant get there game to work properly. It has crashed 5 TIMES THIS WEEK. And wiped my stuff in transfers, and theres nothing I can do about it. If there was a way i could rollback saves, which there isnt, that would atleast give me somthing. But theres not. I understand Ark is a never going to be perfect, but when I have lost all my stuff to crashes Multiple times a week, it's impossible to play. I used to believe in this game, but now I understand that its ultimate downfall is going to be players quitting because they finally realized that crashing and bugs are way more common then they should be. I've had more bugs, glitches and crashing come from ark in 4 months then all the games I have ever played in my entire life. 

prevent character loss by just not transferring and make a char on each server. i have 7 characters on one steam account in pve alone with transmitter unlocked. in case one of these character still get lost, i have chars on a second steam account for the important bases as well.

...ark survival of the bugs.

4 minutes ago, Pubbyxd said:

extreme venting lmao. i dont really care about most of the stuff i lost tbh, it was the 2 200+ managarmrs that i lost that hurt the most. and maybe the three 150 deinonychus eggs.

You could literally spawn in the dinos with exactly the same levels in 2 minutes, you could even keep spawning and killing them til you got the same colours. 

theres a website that makes the code for you aswell. 

in ark you either deal with the issues (official) or solve them yourself (SP or unnofficial) :) 

1 minute ago, Glydyr said:

You could literally spawn in the dinos with exactly the same levels in 2 minutes, you could even keep spawning and killing them til you got the same colours. 

theres a website that makes the code for you aswell. 

in ark you either deal with the issues (official) or solve them yourself (SP or unnofficial) :) 

i never even got to hatch them, i was transfering to my other world that has all my babies and mass hatchery. my managarmrs just would never feel the same. i know im not making alot of sense, but i hate spawning tames in. i still have 2 managarmrs left tho, so ima try to breed those till i get another gud one. thx for the advice!

9 hours ago, thisisannoyingpmg said:

you should try this on official. Through the last mess up a lot of people lost bases when they had no one else in the tribe. One thing on single player its another on official. But either way these things should be fixed. Wildcard makes some strange life choices for this game.

i dont doubt people have had it worse then me, it just annoys me that as regular ark player i must accept crashes and wipes as a normal part of gameplay.

1 hour ago, Pubbyxd said:

i dont doubt people have had it worse then me, it just annoys me that as regular ark player i must accept crashes and wipes as a normal part of gameplay.

Oh i should add i am not trying to undermine how you feel. You should not have to put up with this. But you at least have the choice to spawn stuff in. Official at the moment is crazy. Currently going through a issue since the update that it won't let me get back on my rag server. Another two people i know are having the same issue. Oddly enough the one tribe mate on rag has had no problems throughout both the last two updates from hell.

You can use admin commands to spawn a dino to a specific level and then forcetame to get it instantly.

they are also admin commands to color dino by regions.

I used admin commands to repair bugs on my private server.  They thing is to not used them to progress or you wont enjoy the game. That being said, we still use the color dino admin commands on a regular basis because painting dinos with paint is pretty bad. Painting dinos with colors ingame should be done by region and not be freeform in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Pubbyxd said:

i never even got to hatch them, i was transfering to my other world that has all my babies and mass hatchery. my managarmrs just would never feel the same. i know im not making alot of sense, but i hate spawning tames in. i still have 2 managarmrs left tho, so ima try to breed those till i get another gud one. thx for the advice!

Its not ideal but its better than quitting the game, for me there are just too many bugs to play legit ;) as long as im not gaining from cheating im happy about it :D 

4 hours ago, Glydyr said:

Its not ideal but its better than quitting the game, for me there are just too many bugs to play legit ;) as long as im not gaining from cheating im happy about it :D 

I've just learned now that ark is played the way you want, if spawning things in makes you better enjoy your ark experience, then have at it is what I say. Most of the time people complain when you have boosted rates or things like that but if it helps you enjoy the game and make that 50 dollars worth it, have at it ?

Archived