QOL Rock Drakes should not use stam while gliding

BrisingrVanessa

Suggestion

4 replies to this server topic

This is a QOL suggestion for pve. How would gliding make anything overpowered? I can glide all over with my wingsuit and hardly ever need to repair it. Our wing suits are man made. A drake has organically attacked gliders. Its not something we have to equip. So it has zero to do with a drake saddle. That isn't a fair comparison.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:41 PM, BrisingrVanessa said:

This is a QOL suggestion for pve. How would gliding make anything overpowered? I can glide all over with my wingsuit and hardly ever need to repair it. Our wing suits are man made. A drake has organically attacked gliders. Its not something we have to equip. So it has zero to do with a drake saddle. That isn't a fair comparison.

No, that is a fair comparison. The saddle could easily fall apart from the G-forces the Drake exhibits. The Drake is good as is. 

18 hours ago, BrisingrVanessa said:

QOL Rock Drakes should not use stam while gliding

Rock drakes should not use stam while only gliding. They operate like our glider suits, which don't use our stam. Neither should a drake. Stam should be used while darting, cloaking and sprinting yes.

Glider suits use chest durability so unless you want to have to repair drake saddles, I think stam drain is a fair compromise.

Archived