Kreatenq

793.X Host Connection Timeout

Update crashing us again. Why???????

Congratulations again for a extraordinary level of incompetence from Wildcard. After the last complete debacle of a server update they follow up with another. Clearly not bothering to check things before they release and then on top Pc users complaining that its the same again they choose again to release it to Xbox and playstation. Congratulations. Moron lvl reached. Please for the love of anything rational sell the company to someone that has some idea of how this is done. I have zero Intention of buying the new map because of this type of thing. If i could get my money back for the other ones just out of spite i would.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:10 PM, TXPhantom said:

Immediate Connection Timeout after update Win10

Played fine all day until the update. After update can't connect to Official or Unofficial. Starts to load and about the time it should load into the game, Connection Timeout. Updated Windows, Video Drivers...restarted routers, modems, you name it, it's been done. Just curious to see if any other Win10 players are having the same issue.

Yes dude. If you get a fix please let me knock e

1 hour ago, maniac88 said:

So I just tried a work around that worked during turkey trials.....  first go to a server you have never been to before (make sure it's a pve server) second create a new character then run to an ob doesn't matter what color then transfer to your server after it loads up it will ask if you want to overwrite your main character DO NOT OVERWRITE press the cancel button and it should load you up asleep in your bed base intact! I hope this helps....

if you are dead you wont get this message and you will overwrite your char

Cmon, they announced YESTERDAY they are going to shut down the servers for the enforcement thing today. You had more than 24h to NOT keep your young babies outside. I had 20 babies outside and they are safely sleeping in their cryos while I was safely sleeping knowing they won't die until I come home from work.

So calm down mesopithecus, stop throwing poop around.

1 hour ago, Jbonds334 said:

Can’t join server since patch

Since the patch I am unable to join. It goes through the load screen and right before it shows my charter and everything it cuts out and says host connection timeout. Any suggestions 

it seems to be a common issue with the updates lately, this has been happening since the introduction of the Thanks Giving updates........ The irony of it is, in the patch notes it says there has been a fix implemented to correct host time out issues or words to that affect!🤫

Only thing I can suggest is at some point the Devs will realise there's another issue and correct it in the next few days.... Who knows? Just sit tight it could be some time before it's sorted.

I myself am unable to log in to my main server, yet again..Due to the same time out issue that has plagued the game in recent days/weeks.

Now I'm getting "unknown error joining failed" in a highlighted box on screen!?

Edited by Donk67

1 hour ago, Jbonds334 said:

Can’t join server since patch

Since the patch I am unable to join. It goes through the load screen and right before it shows my charter and everything it cuts out and says host connection timeout. Any suggestions 

Same procedere here .. and wenn the LogIn  after 100 times is good, then there are no struktures.

Edited by Chris72

"Unknown Error joining failed" This is new, it's gone from connection timed out to this!? Oh well, good job I've podded most of the beasties........

v793.2 - 12/4/19

• Potential networking fix that prevented some players from joining servers and structures loading improperly

v793.1 - 12/4/19

• Fixed multiple crashes

It started again, please fix this repetitive BS....... 😂

Edited by Donk67

793.4 host connection timeout

Since the update in 793.4, I can not connect to any server anymore. Whenever I try to connect, I have host connection timeout or part of my structure does not appear and the ping is 0. Many people do not seem to be able to connect, the servers are not very busy compared to other days.

I confirm. Same effing bug as before... get logged in (if possible) character naked, no implant, no items, render looks like swiss cheese, crash, repeat.

Also can confirm, the same work around to get logged in does work... You have to die while offline, then you can choose a spawn point and get in and play fine. the bug seems to be related to something to do with your character save location. So if you can find a way to get in long enough to die, or find someone to drown your body you can then get in the game. Annoying af.

Xbox Connection Issues

Myself and a few other friends that play together on Ark are all having the same timeout issue when trying to load the game since last nights update.

I see the announcement that there is a PS4 issue but it does not mention and Xbox issue.

Are others having the same issue?  You go to login and you may even get into the game where your base does a partial load, but then you get a "Host Connection Timeout" error after a few seconds.  We try to attempt a second time and we do not even get into the game before getting the error.

We are on NA-PVE Primitive Plus Ragnarok server.

Anyone who can confirm the issue would be appreciated and any anticipated time of a fix.

• Thanks 1

Issues joining servers after 793.2

Updated my xboxes, now we cant join our nitrado server, or if we get in we cant move or look around, no hotbar and we are quickly booted. Usually just says connection timed out when trying to join.

Please help, we are unable to play at all.

This is ridiculous, EVERYTIME you release a patch for the next 6hrs to 4days I can't get on to the game and there is NO OFFICIAL response to the hundreds of complaints that they get. It's like we don't matter. Btw, letting us know 15 minutes before a patch is released is bull, they know many hours in advance that they are going to pull the servers down, they should let us know on the main menu screen and in game when they know they are going to do this.  This is the 3rd time now that I have been taming a creature, only to have lost it because of a server update, had I known 2-3hrs beforehand I would have never started the tame. FIX YOUR GAME WILD CARD, fire people, clean house, and hire new people if you need to (network techs, programmers, customer service people, etc). 

Edited by SirArtemisEn
Added firing and cleaning house opinion