793.X Host Connection Timeout

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is the devs probably don't get on here to read our grievances and the forum mods are the ones moving all the posts about it to this section.  The people that actually look at the forums do

Connection issues since update Ever since the last update its dang near impossible to load into servers "lost/timeout connection to host" I'm running a xbox one a with over 200 MBA download speed o

Center I have a xbox 1 and have not benn able to get on the center all day it keeps saying host connection timeout     

Posted Images

10 hours ago, caleb68 said:

just a note don't know if it will help you guys, but, windows 10 did a update on my main pc and installed "compatible" network drivers sense they were 'newer' then the ones installed, after rolling back the network drivers to the manufacturers everything started working properly again.

I uninstalled recent update from last night and it didn't work still, getting same error.

Having the same problem submitted a ticket with windows 10 aswell no support from either team. Why the hell would you put out an update without testing it please tell me? When I buy a car I make sure it starts. When I make food I taste it before serving. When I buy a phone they turn it on in front of you. Most unprofessional developers in the entire market. Calling yourself a AAA team is a joke. Instead of releasing genesis so you can get the extra $ in your pocket maybe you should fix the problems in the game that have existed since launch. 

The problem is the devs probably don't get on here to read our grievances and the forum mods are the ones moving all the posts about it to this section.  The people that actually look at the forums don't really have any power in fixing our issues.  It's pretty much the same problem on every game now a days.  The Microsoft store version of the game just gets no love we get poop on every time an update comes out for the game and our issues are always fixed last because they are low prio.

• Like 1

Having the same problem submitted a ticket with windows 10 as-well no support from either team. Why the hell would you put out an update without testing it please tell me? When I buy a car I make sure it starts. When I make food I taste it before serving. When I buy a phone they turn it on in front of you. Most unprofessional developers in the entire market. Calling yourself a AAA team is a joke. Instead of releasing genesis so you can get the extra $ in your pocket maybe you should fix the problems in the game that have existed since launch.

Il y a un probleme depuis hier avec la version windows 10 du Microsoft stores. On vois les serveurs mais on a un connection timeout quand on y accede.

Les serveurs sont accessible avec une xbox one par contre. Fait attendre une mise-a-jour de ark en windows 10 pour regler le probleme.

J'ai le probleme avec les serveurs officiels et aussi mon serveur prive Nitrado

Edited by Herbapou
32 minutes ago, deicide said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DoseOfCrown

just an example of how little these scumbags care about their game lol popular youtube btw 50k subs

maybe win10 will be able to play by the weekend again lmfao honestly most pathetic dev team ive ever encountered

he doesnt play official so they cant do anything. its up to the unofficial servers owner/admins to enforce it

This sounds like what console users experienced during the thanksgiving event.  It took WC 2 weeks or more to get it stable enough for a large portion of the community to log in.

Best thing to do is keep trying to get in and once you can get in pod your dinos and take a week off.  Also be prepared for missing structures (i had a lot of structures auto decay and know people who had entire bases auto decay)

This post worked for many console players (at least enough to connect and pod dinos)

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to 793.X Host Connection Timeout