793.X Host Connection Timeout

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is the devs probably don't get on here to read our grievances and the forum mods are the ones moving all the posts about it to this section.  The people that actually look at the forums do

Connection issues since update Ever since the last update its dang near impossible to load into servers "lost/timeout connection to host" I'm running a xbox one a with over 200 MBA download speed o

Center I have a xbox 1 and have not benn able to get on the center all day it keeps saying host connection timeout     

Posted Images

793.2 Issues

I'm getting Host Connection Time Out every time I try to join ARK servers.   I'm on version  793.2  and the servers say 793.3.

However my wife can connect to all servers and she is on version 793.1 (She has not updated yet) 

Fix this WC, or at least acknowledge it maybe? 

Or just ignore Windows 10 users on here just like your Twitter page.

Immediate Connection Timeout after update Win10

Played fine all day until the update. After update can't connect to Official or Unofficial. Starts to load and about the time it should load into the game, Connection Timeout. Updated Windows, Video Drivers...restarted routers, modems, you name it, it's been done. Just curious to see if any other Win10 players are having the same issue.

Good job again team!

And once again Windows 10 player here unable to enjoy the game I rent a server for my girlfriend and I to play on because the developers can not seem to understand how deploying updates works. Does anyone have a USB drive maybe they can stop by the developers and then drive cross country to deliver it to everyone who needs it? Likely a better system than whatever they are currently doing that causes them to mess this up every freaking time there is an update. 

Crossplay Ark/Atlas question

So genuine question, Atlas a game that is built on ark, to the point people found hidden menus that were ark menus on launch advertises patching at the same time for all platforms. Also supports xbox/steam cross play....why the hell does Ark not do the same and do I have to be down for multiple days every time there is a freaking patch? 

Roomate playing on Xbox still shows Verison 793.1, i was playing on PC last night kicked me off Couldnt resolve address while i assume the sever updated. Get home today hes still on 793.1 playing, i come check the store has a update update do 793.2, Connection to Server Host time out 

Edited by Belisaere

New update broke my game

ok so after almost a week of not being able to play due to no windows ark updates it finally came out and i updated today and bang now i find servers and when i click play all i get is

LOST/HOST Time out.

what the hell is going on with your game i have reset come. updated everything possible on my PC and reinstalled this stupid game 4 times reset my router, tuned all ports, changed from ipv6 to ipv4 nothing works.

Does any one out there know of a fix or a way to get around this because im about to give up and it sucks as this game has potential to be great the devs just screw everything they try to fix. 

This is getting beyond a joke now FIX THE GAME.

broken game.jpg

NEW UPDATE BROKE MY GAME 

ok so after almost a week of not being able to play due to no windows ark updates it finally came out and i updated today and bang now i find servers and when i click play all i get is

LOST/HOST Time out.

what the hell is going on with your game i have reset come. updated everything possible on my PC and reinstalled this stupid game 4 times reset my router, tuned all ports, changed from ipv6 to ipv4 nothing works.

Does any one out there know of a fix or a way to get around this because im about to give up and it sucks as this game has potential to be great the devs just screw everything they try to fix. 

This is getting beyond a joke now FIX THE GAME.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to 793.2 Connection Issues

Host Connection Timeout

Ok, so i was playing perfectly fine and the next day ark had an update so I updated it after I updated it I tried to join an unofficial server but it said this: “Host Connection Timeout” “Lost/timedout connection to host” I tried to join official servers, the island, extinction, unofficial etc and anything work and I am sure that it isn’t my internet problem because it’s perfectly fine, please help

thx

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to 793.2 Host Connection Timeout
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to 793.X Host Connection Timeout