Titanosaur on PvE servers - need info on mechanics

Herbapou

2 minutes ago, Kali1973 said:

Titan could damage me, well as best a titan could do to bred giga in 124 ascended saddle, which is not much. With 800 melee I can kill it during it's first retreat, the tribe I was doing pest control for suffered no damage at all, and it stomped several dinos sitting out. On passive they won't move or respond. What you are describing used to be a real problem, but they fixed it long ago, Titan only damage the tribe they are aggro'd to.

Tell that to island 39 and ask if it was fixed bahaha recently had to remove a tribe from the server!!

6 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

They changed the aggro mechanics while back but still will kill tames/bases...even if not the target. 

On PVE titano only does damage to creatures or structures of aggroing player/tribe. Tested multiple times. Then again if the other players dinos are on aggressive and aggronpn something small near the titano -> mayhem begins.

13 hours ago, Luewen said:

On PVE titano only does damage to creatures or structures of aggroing player/tribe. Tested multiple times. Then again if the other players dinos are on aggressive and aggronpn something small near the titano -> mayhem begins.

Still false lol and I've tested with the blood of my enemies  Dino xD recently  so ....the mechanics  have changed a bit but ssdd guys lol 

8 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Still false lol and I've tested with the blood of my enemies  Dino xD recently  so ....the mechanics  have changed a bit but ssdd guys lol 

Nah. Just tested today and no damage to dinos or structures of non aggroed tribe. Literally killed titano inside allies courtyard while they were watching.

13 minutes ago, Luewen said:

Nah. Just tested today and no damage to dinos or structures of non aggroed tribe. Literally killed titano inside allies courtyard while they were watching.

believe what u wish hahaha but the right person with the knowledge of how to do bad things with a titanosaur is a legit threat I cant explain due to forum rules but theres  a video on youtube atm dated 1/2018  latest ive found but ya man lol they changed the way it aggroes to bases but not the way it damages players tames as a test if u wish tame some parasaur/crap fast tames cryo them give them to your friends let them place them out on passive ofc an let the titan stomp u^^and them then tell me how it goes I would suggest 30 or so sleeping bags near ;) on foot ofc...

3 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

believe what u wish hahaha but the right person with the knowledge of how to do bad things with a titanosaur is a legit threat I cant explain due to forum rules but theres  a video on youtube atm dated 1/2018  latest ive found but ya man lol they changed the way it aggroes to bases but not the way it damages players tames as a test if u wish tame some parasaur/crap fast tames cryo them give them to your friends let them place them out on passive ofc an let the titan stomp u^^and them then tell me how it goes I would suggest 30 or so sleeping bags near ;) on foot ofc...

There were random crap dinos sitting under the titano. Nothing happened to them.

1 hour ago, Luewen said:

There were random crap dinos sitting under the titano. Nothing happened to them.

and you were on foot letting it kill u repeatedly?i don't meak sitting on a beh gate or the base killing with wyvern or killing with a giga in their base ofc,,, trolls/kiters don't typically do such thing hahah

• 8 months later...
So, how is the Titanosaur in 2020 on PVE (no legacy)? Still wiping base? can they wipe offline tribe (raid protected)? Any news on the subject?

If tribe is orp protected it is safe from titanosaur. If tribe is online and someone else is fighting a titanosaur near your tames or structures, only your tames will suffer collateral damage, your structures will be unharmed. I fought one on my stone ceilings and they never took any dmg.

1 hour ago, Castlerock said:

If tribe is orp protected it is safe from titanosaur. If tribe is online and someone else is fighting a titanosaur near your tames or structures, only your tames will suffer collateral damage, your structures will be unharmed. I fought one on my stone ceilings and they never took any dmg.

Nice, thanks for the Answer sir :)

Archived