Watercreature TLC before Genesis plx :x

SmokeyJune

Watercreature TLC before Genesis plx :x

We all knew: Genesis is the first official Map, where water is a big deal. Also the first waterboss.

But... Our waterdinos are old, ugly and there abilities are so lame..

Look the abilities from the Genesiscreatures or even from EX or TLCd creatures... And than look on the Megalodon.. or Mosa :D 

And there is also only one Dino immune to electricity - the Basilo.. And I think this dino cant deal with this Boss :D

So Wildcard - pls TLC our old watercreatures to make them prepared for Genesis ❤️

I have a few ideas for it:

Megalodon:

- revamp

- new ability: Back bite (like the sarco)

- new ability: Bloodbite  (stackable to 5 - Bleeding Debuff. Smaller creatures only gets this Debuff - on larger creatures the Megalodon "gets stucked" and can bite faster without losing focus)

- new ability: Bloodrage (with every bloodbite the Megalodon gets X% for the Bloodrage.. If its on 100% Megalodon are in Rage. Damage is highly increased, speed is increased, losing stam is rapidly decrease and Megalodon ignore exhaustion. Also turning radius is decreased. But Megalodon dont know whos friend and whos enemy so it damage all creatures near by (rider can still ride and controll it without damage). And Megalodon cant stop biting and moving - so be carefull and flee! After this Bloodrage it gets a Cooldown debuff.

- new ability: Smell Blood (Megalodon can smell hurt creatures in a very high radius (like sharks do). Nearby Wild Megalodon (higher radius as now) will smell Bloodbite blood and come for a dinner with higher speed and damage output.. but only wild Megalodons ;) - Like only wild Ravanger can slow you down)

Mosasaur:

- revamp - wikipedia says dark colors and lighter belly and its tail doesnt was rounded.

- new ability: tail swipe (enemies beside of it will pushed infront of it)

- new ability: grab and bite (like Megalosaurs but just a short amount of time - bleeding effect after release)

- new ability: backflip (like the Tuso)

- new mechanic: turn around while not swimming (like the spino on 2 feet)

- gives coldisulation

Tusoteuthis:

- Actually they need a resize cause they was a bit smaller than the Mosa - But with their grab ability its okay :D But a reskin with Bioluminisenz would be awesome

Plesio:

- Totally need a revamp

- New mechanic: can turn their neck to the sides to attack enemies beside it

- New mechanic: decrease its turning radius rapidly while swimming because it can press its behind fin at the tail to decrease waterresistance

- gives coldisulation

I tried to give them abilitys which are realistic and are supported by real informations about this  dinos.

Sorry for my bad english, I use it perhaps 2, 3 a year xD

Archived