Community Crunch 210: Mysterious Mysteries, Ongoing Enforcement, and Winter Wonderland 4

Cedric

I'm having a problem. I was away from my base gathering metal and all of a sudden it said my wyvern was killed. I hurried back home and there it lay dead. Everything was good with him so I didn't understand why he died. It also says he was killed by my tribe and it's only me my wife and son on my tribe. I am the only one signed on also. 

Add MTS server style reinforced walls and roofs to the game 

Two types !

1# Greenhouse effect reinforced glass (only see thru)

2# Armored Glass walls tintable or see thru and perhaps tint can be painted by player - would be awesome. 

3# door with see thru window (more expensive door) with extra crystal cost. 

Even if they were expensive addition like costing extra 50-100 crystal on top of the regular build cost. It would still be a good addition. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, blargzilla said:

How about getting what we paid for? Where is the DX12 patch or the performance optimizations that were promised for OVER a year?! Have fun licking their boots! 

Ark had problems with DX12 that made it run worse. If you kept up with more than ****posts on the forums then you would know that. Take some advice and go back to Halo because ark isn't for the intelligently challenged.

Edited by VeeTea
Imagine replying to a comment over a month old. Oof

8 hours ago, blargzilla said:

Haha! Because we disagree with the state of Ark that makes me stupid? Because I have a full time job and a life and don't read every post I'm stupid? Wow! I wonder what the world is like from your eyes.....

Where are the DLSS enhancements they promised almost 2 years ago? Again, multiple promises broken by the dev team but you're still licking that boot! Does it taste good? Just google Ark performance and you'll see that my criticism is pretty common knowledge. Ark is a clunky, unoptimized game regardless on how many boots you lick! ??

If you did any googling and just looked at more than the first few results then you'd see that the updates they planned to release went south. Geez, I didn't think I'd have to say it twice for someone with a full time job and a life. I guess technology proficiency isn't in the job description. From my eyes, you are others like you need to stop whining like toddlers about a game. If you're an adult with a full time job and a life then act like it.