Community Crunch 210: Mysterious Mysteries, Ongoing Enforcement, and Winter Wonderland 4

Cedric

How do I add to the QOL sheet? I want to suggest an exclusion list option to generators so any turrets powered by that gen will exclude "tribe x" from their targeting.  For example This reduces the need to blue tag to stop turrets say blocking an artifact cave or resource spawn from shooting a tribe you don't want to blue tag with. Mechanic would be "add to exclusion list" then type in tribe name, hit confirm. Would be a very useful mechanic

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, Anne780 said:

I love the people at ark, they have made my favorite game ever, but these community crunches just keep getting worse and worse. I haven't learned anything new from this. I understand you're busy, but every time i check here i expect something new from you guys, but i'm just disappointed when i read these. Basically what i'm saying is i would rather have no community crunch (if you have nothing new), than a disappointment.

3 hours ago, Jamerific said:

So what you want is a calendar of upcoming events.

I too think these crunches are not as good as they use to be. They usually lack in any detail or just repeat stuff we are already aware of. You could just relink to previous posts to relay the same information. I hardly think a post is needed to tell us "We have things in the works, stay tuned." Just tell us the stuff when you are able to.

So rather than post what they do now, even with lack of anything excitingly new, you'd rather they post nothing and get a barrage of complaints that there's no communication.

They've already stated before that some Community Crunch's will contain less information, so this should not be news to anyone unless you are new. It is better for them to do it this way than be constantly accused of not communicating.

Some people may not be aware that Winter Wonderland had been confirmed, so this Crunch confirms that to them. So although the Crunch may not have informed you of anything new it certainly has for others.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

43 minutes ago, GP said:

So rather than post what they do now, even with lack of anything excitingly new, you'd rather they post nothing and get a barrage of complaints that there's no communication.

They've already stated before that some Community Crunch's will contain less information, so this should not be news to anyone unless you are new. It is better for them to do it this way than be constantly accused of not communicating.

Some people may not be aware that Winter Wonderland had been confirmed, so this Crunch confirms that to them. So although the Crunch may not have informed you of anything new it certainly has for others.

i really don't have a opinion on the Crunch 

i just see them as "here's what's new"

I agree whole heartedly with baby cryo  timers. We raise 20 to 40 at a time. With babies going constantly, I just spent an hour throwing babies out and still have 5 more to go.

Winter Wonderland is one of my favorite events. The race to the drop is hectic and disappointing some times. Wish the drops where claimable..nothi g worse then riding one down or waiting on one only to have a ninja swoop in and steal it from you!

I am looking forward to action being taken against players and servers who violate the COC. PVP has become a toxic hell where when you pull up to just about any big base to do a legit wipe they call in aimbotters and spinners to defend their base from the beating they were about to get. It's pretty crappy when you spend several weeks preparing to destroy someone just to be stopped by a discord bot alert and some random spinner.

Edited by Crudgin

13 hours ago, Curlylemming745 said:

Can we get rid of cryopod timers on baby Dino's please. Raising Dino's is time consuming as it is, having 5 minutes between each baby is to much. We raise 5 to 15 babies at a time that's over 30 minutes of wait time. Maybe just make it where you can throw out all your Dino's on your own property, as it is the same issue after a boss fight. We need to heal Dino's up and have to spend all that time to throw them all out

I put my babies out all at once (done up to six at one time) it doesn't hurt them (they eventually wake up) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Curlylemming745 said:

We raise 5 to 15 babies at a time that's over 30 minutes of wait time. Maybe just make it where you can throw out all your Dino's on your own property, as it is the same issue after a boss fight. We need to heal Dino's up and have to spend all that time to throw them all out

Just throw them out and force feed them, force feed them stimulant to wake up faster if you want, but just cryo sick them and force feed them. The timer really only affects you if you wanted to immediately ride your dino. I cryo sick all my babies force feed them food, (as cryo sick dinos do not eat from trough) then you dont have to wait in between timers

• Like 1

Ok guys my question is what did you raptor us on prim+ out of while you are showering my official kin that you like more than your forgotten children with holiday cheer? Bc we all know damn well that I won't see raptor claus or any new holiday skins or event colors or anything else other than a big raptor you for my brothers and sisters and I but you'll damn sure take from us. You took all the wild dinosaurs from the center and the island 7 weeks ago and make no effort to fix your raptor up bc you couldn't break us by taking drops, blueprints, or anything yet we still hold on you're obviously just trying to create a reason to get rid of us. Look here you dumb raptors YOU hardwired prim+ into the package so it's your RESPONSIBILITY to do right by us too. But instead you repeatedly take from us. It's bullpoop I'll garandamntee you our official kin WOULD NOT hold on like we have; you took all wild dinosaurs from 2 maps and yet we repeatedly commit suicide and harvest the meat from our own bodies just to keep our tames fed. You know as well as I do that official would not show that kind of determination or loyalty. they would have said raptor you and your game we'll play something else. You could have a gold mine of more players just by not screwing your customers over