Community Crunch 210: Mysterious Mysteries, Ongoing Enforcement, and Winter Wonderland 4

Cedric

• Wildcard Community

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ????

Mysterious_Transmission13.gif

How perplexing, who can guess what this might be?

Ongoing Enforcement

In an effort to maintain a healthy and fair playing environment, we will be conducting an enforcement initiative tomorrow, Tuesday December 10.  A number of servers will be unavailable during this enforcement window.  A list of affected servers will be announced and pinned in the forums prior to the enforcement window.

Enforcement Tips

• Refresh yourself on the Code of Conduct
  • Report any activity that is in violation of the Code of Conduct
  • Be careful who you invite into your tribe, only invite those you trust.  If you’re concerned someone in your tribe is in violation or has been in violation of the Code of Conduct, please submit a ticket with any questions you may have.

Winter Wonderland 4

Ark_Winter_Wonderland_Logo_v2.png

Next week Winter Wonderland is returning with brand new skins, items, and more!  Our holiday helper, Raptor Claus will be roaming around dropping gifts off to survivors with Gacha Claus who will happily exchange treats for gifts.  In addition to holiday decorations and items from the past, we are excited to introduce a new event item for all our ARK collectors.  Stay tuned for event details!  Be sure to send us all your holiday-themed pictures, videos, and artwork here on survivetheark.com or on Twitter as we'd love to see them!

On The Horizon

High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77701718619-1200x506.jpg

Primitive+

The team is still ironing out issues with Primitive+.  We hope to have more information for our Primitive+ survivors soon

Quality of Life Improvements

We realize there are many quality of life improvements you'd like to see added to the game.  While we've introduced some of these quality of life changes lately, we realize there's more you'd like to see.  Continue to share your suggestions across our social media channels!  We'll be collecting information and updating our Quality of Life Catalog with any progress we make.

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 13th of Dec at 1 PM EST until Monday the 16th of Dec at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

I love the people at ark, they have made my favorite game ever, but these community crunches just keep getting worse and worse. I haven't learned anything new from this. I understand you're busy, but every time i check here i expect something new from you guys, but i'm just disappointed when i read these. Basically what i'm saying is i would rather have no community crunch (if you have nothing new), than a disappointment.

Edited by Anne780
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

43 minutes ago, Anne780 said:

I love the people at ark, they have made my favorite game ever, but these community crunches just keep getting worse and worse. I haven't learned anything new from this. I understand you're busy, but every time i check here i expect something new from you guys, but i'm just disappointed when i read these. Basically what i'm saying is i would rather have no community crunch (if you have nothing new), than a disappointment.

I wouldn't.

I learned Winter Wonderland is next week and they will be doing more enforcement tomorrow. 

Awesome if you knew that already. I now know as well and can plan accordingly. 

• Like 1

Can we get rid of cryopod timers on baby Dino's please. Raising Dino's is time consuming as it is, having 5 minutes between each baby is to much. We raise 5 to 15 babies at a time that's over 30 minutes of wait time. Maybe just make it where you can throw out all your Dino's on your own property, as it is the same issue after a boss fight. We need to heal Dino's up and have to spend all that time to throw them all out

4 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I wouldn't.

I learned Winter Wonderland is next week and they will be doing more enforcement tomorrow. 

Awesome if you knew that already. I now know as well and can plan accordingly. 

So what you want is a calendar of upcoming events.

I too think these crunches are not as good as they use to be. They usually lack in any detail or just repeat stuff we are already aware of. You could just relink to previous posts to relay the same information. I hardly think a post is needed to tell us "We have things in the works, stay tuned." Just tell us the stuff when you are able to.

Looking forward to winter wonderland, already got father Christmas ready (with out the beard tho) also 1st time ive seen the community catalog tho disappointed it doesn't show anything from the game suggestion, not alot of new items on the list, and no notice of making griffins breedable or to give them a saddle.