Genesis Chronicles 1 Not working.

WafflePancake

Genesis Chronicles 1 Not working.

Few weeks ago my single-player game crashed and erased all my explorer notes, so I have to go back through and recollect them all.

However, the notes from Genesis chronicles 1 will not appear when I approach the nodes. I have HLNA on. I have restarted several times, still nothing. 

Genesis Chronicles 2 works just fine. I collected the 3 on Abb and the two exterior nodes on SE, but the 3 notes in the Island caves and two in SE caves will not react when I approach.

• 2 months later...

I have a similar issue.

On every map in official, my HLN-A will scan the nodes and proceed to tell me lore, but these notes are not being logged in my records and I am not getting skins for them either.

This is why I bought the seasons pass before the new map launches, to have a new thing to do on the game and to get the skins.

On February 10, 2020 at 10:11 AM, Vulfpeck said:

I have a similar issue.

On every map in official, my HLN-A will scan the nodes and proceed to tell me lore, but these notes are not being logged in my records and I am not getting skins for them either.

This is why I bought the seasons pass before the new map launches, to have a new thing to do on the game and to get the skins.

I had to roll a new character and collect the notes again. It transfers the info to your other character and records it as being collected.

Archived