Ark Smart Breeding Tool Question

MustyUK

So, after finding this app (It's amazing) it's helped me along with breeding massively.

I just wanted to ask a quick question, and that is when extracting, does it normally extract parent and mutation info? I get everything else (colour regions included) but always have to manually input parents and mutations.

After seeing a video where it appeared to be extracting that info for someone else, I wanted to clarify:

A) Does it extract parents and mutations?

B) If so, is there a setting I missed or has anyone else come across this?

Many thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, MustyUK said:

So, after finding this app (It's amazing) it's helped me along with breeding massively.

I just wanted to ask a quick question, and that is when extracting, does it normally extract parent and mutation info? I get everything else (colour regions included) but always have to manually input parents and mutations.

After seeing a video where it appeared to be extracting that info for someone else, I wanted to clarify:

A) Does it extract parents and mutations?

B) If so, is there a setting I missed or has anyone else come across this?

Many thanks in advance.

Before exporting dino from game you need to look at ancestry tab on dinos. Then it will fill parents and tell you about any new mutations. Parents only if the parents are already in your library.

Archived