Auto decay after gone a few days

I am devastated. I wasnt able to log in forb4 days. When I got on, almost my entire base, including the almost 10 wyvrens and every other tame I had auto decayed. Why did this happen??? I had gone other times not logging in except every few days. We keep having issues with structures auto decaying in from of our eyes, but my whole base!!!???

My husband is underway on deployment and I promised I would keep our base running, and now i have to tell him it all auto decayed...is there anyone i can contact that can help me fix it?

On 12/8/2019 at 11:51 AM, Poppytugboat189 said:

I am devastated. I wasnt able to log in forb4 days. When I got on, almost my entire base, including the almost 10 wyvrens and every other tame I had auto decayed. Why did this happen??? I had gone other times not logging in except every few days. We keep having issues with structures auto decaying in from of our eyes, but my whole base!!!???

My husband is underway on deployment and I promised I would keep our base running, and now i have to tell him it all auto decayed...is there anyone i can contact that can help me fix it?

This has happened to me as well and I don't think you can fix this from happening.

This is a thing. You also might notice that some bases have crazy timers on them. Even Tek decaying before other pieces including wood storage chests. We had a dino die within24hrs and the punch bag thing decay even though its right infront of our main doors. full view. Sorry to hear this happened to you. The wyverns should never have starved out. Did you check your tribe log for anything from Wildcard. They do sometimes leave messages then wipe bases.