Best gift you've ever received?

MoonlitPhoenix

Best gift you've ever received?

So I recently got back into the game and started up on a Valgero Pve official map. It always astonishes me how nice others are. In the week I've played, I've been given a set of flak armour (mastercraft), a bunch of exceptional kibble and a lvl 200 deinonychus. But yesterday was the best, I was randomly given 6 tek rexs, 4 of which are above lvl 250. 

So my question is, what's the best thing you have received for free from another player? 

I've received Wyverns, Owls, Golems, Blue Sap, and more from generous people on servers I've joined.  The gifts usually resulted in me being excited for like an hour and then depressed.  Usually ended up leaving the server shortly after such a "gifting".  I would have to say that the best gift I've been given on a server is probably nothing.  It's way better to earn things yourself.

• 4 months later...

I was given the best gifts! I met a player whos wyvern I liked the look of (all our stuff had recently been auto decayed) he let me tame an albino male Rex he was taming, and equipment (ascendent shotgun and 450 shock tranqs) to tame it!

I followed him back to his base to say thanks, and I get THREE female Rexes to breed with ours, as well as their Cryos!
Then I show him my base, and he says its cool and asks if theres anything else we need. I ask “is a wyvern out of the question?” And he gives us THREE (he only had 2 left after) and their Cryos! I gave him a Titano Chibi despite him insisting on no payment, and he gives me 5 TEK Behemoth Gates/Gateways!

He has to be the nicest player in ARK history!

Archived