bug Can we ever expect bugfixes?

Rokador

On 12/8/2019 at 4:58 PM, FreelancerKnux said:

Thats it hey, if the OP spent more time learning the game with standard settings at least for his first 2 weeks then he would know how to deal with all these issues without losing good stuff.

With settings tweaked out like this though honestly your losses mean sweet nothing mate. The main issue in your gripe list is rubberbanding and seeing as you are on unofficial that is due to your crappy connection not the game...

Also just a side note dont complain with" I play PvE over PvP cause i dont like having to rebuild constantly" when you play unofficial cause it makes it come across that you dont actually play and you just mimic the warcry of all the internet sooks out there who whine but ark.

In a way I agree to this. Anything unofficial in my eyes is easy mode and not equivalent to what its like to deal with real issues us Official server players feel. 

Official servers are where the game shines as its the main place where the player is tested at the Devs specifications for gameplay, so beating the games story and/or becoming alpha on official is what I think the gama is meant for us to accomplish. (<-opinion) 

2 hours ago, brenon45 said:

In a way I agree to this. Anything unofficial in my eyes is easy mode and not equivalent to what its like to deal with real issues us Official server players feel. 

Official servers are where the game shines as its the main place where the player is tested at the Devs specifications for gameplay, so beating the games story and/or becoming alpha on official is what I think the gama is meant for us to accomplish. (<-opinion) 

Oh dont get me wrong i think  unofficial is honestly the only way to enjoy the game but you cant compare the ruthless constant wiping in official pvp to the get wiped and if you dont like it find a peaceful pvp server opinion available to you in unofficial.

Archived