Orbital loot drops

bladeturbo

Orbital loot drops

Hi, I have been playing single player ark for about 4 months now and i decided to try playing on a server. i noticed that the drops differ from offline to online. is there a way to match single player to multiplayer? for example, a lot of the drops i opened in multiplayer had kibble. my single player loots never had that. i know there is a loot quality slider, but even that did not have the same effect. i know you can farm eggs and cook kibble, but i really like the idea of those in the drops. i tried a google search but nothing panned out (besides changing the default single player multiplier to 10 which is op). thank you.

11 minutes ago, bladeturbo said:

Orbital loot drops

Hi, I have been playing single player ark for about 4 months now and i decided to try playing on a server. i noticed that the drops differ from offline to online. is there a way to match single player to multiplayer? for example, a lot of the drops i opened in multiplayer had kibble. my single player loots never had that. i know there is a loot quality slider, but even that did not have the same effect. i know you can farm eggs and cook kibble, but i really like the idea of those in the drops. i tried a google search but nothing panned out (besides changing the default single player multiplier to 10 which is op). thank you.

Sounds like you played an unofficial. They wrote special codes in the ini files to add kibble to drops.

On PC you can adjust the ini files for single player but console can not.

The commands you are looking for can be found with a google search. Try "adding kibble to loot drops Ark"

Archived