Best place for me to build? people suggestions

Mandric

Without knowing any additional info mentioned by brenon45, I would say build around 30 70.

Will have river, forest, tons of stone, ~4 drops and 2 mountains nearby with metal, crystal and obsidian. Lots of utility dino spawns right outside (and sometimes inside) your base: argent, rex, anky, doed, bronto, giga. Beaver dams are so close that you'll be able to shout at people who don't remove wood from dams right out of your window.

2 spino spawns are close enough for you to pass at least one while doing regular stuff.

Redwood is close.

Not too far from ocean.

On the downside - need plant X, turrets or velons. Damn argents are everywhere. It is kinda hot most of the time. A bit far from obelisks with green being closest. Ocean is not far, but raising aquatics will still be annoying.

19 hours ago, Mandric said:

Best place for me to build? people suggestions

all who looks at this can you all tell me where I should build my base in the island? feel free to say where the best recommended  place is to build. I'll just wait here. 

Craggs island is easy start point, if you can find a spot....... when you start to advance it's a good place to scout from too  etc....

1 hour ago, thewingedshadow said:

I'll join in on the thread. I am looking for a spot with lots of reasonably flat land where I can breed boss Rexes and maybe Theris.

On the island try the North east side of the map just before the snow line, some nice high cliffs there to build on...... But be aware it's an  alfa raptor spawn fest around there.. You might need to clear some trees if memory serves, we had a pvp tribe here on Legacy and yes we were Alfa way back then. Plenty of rex's spawn around the snow line to get you started on your blood lines.. You may need to venture a little further north for Gigas.

Archived