Giga Disappeared..

iKindaNotReally

Giga Disappeared..

I stole a giga from a guy at green ob, and about a week later (yesterday), i found a titan i was going to kill for xp.  I tried to throw my giga out and it popped up in big red letters at the top of my screen "CANNOT DEPLOY:".  It deleted the cryo from my inventory, and it was just gone?  Anyone know why this would happen?

9 minutes ago, iKindaNotReally said:

Giga Disappeared..

I stole a giga from a guy at green ob, and about a week later (yesterday), i found a titan i was going to kill for xp.  I tried to throw my giga out and it popped up in big red letters at the top of my screen "CANNOT DEPLOY:".  It deleted the cryo from my inventory, and it was just gone?  Anyone know why this would happen?

same happened to me on aberration I tossed my drake and cannot deploy popped up and said I deployed the drake but it vanished :( 21k hp 1200 stam 560 melee on official legacy lol so im on the egg hunt now lol

on pc

7 minutes ago, Garet said:

Or it was at the level cap of 450.  That will delete them instantly.  Tames still gather XP in cryopods.   That doesn't explain the rock drake though.

my giga was 288, and like i said i didn't dupe it.  i stole it from some idiot at green ob.  i don't support duping but if i rightfully acquired a tame and it happened to be duped, i shouldn't be the one to get punished for that.  

Update:

DazeToday at 15:16

Hello Survivor, 

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am GM Daze and I am sorry to hear about your dinos as a fellow survivor, I know how much time goes into leveling and I can understand how frustrating this may feel. I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention and I will be reporting this to the development team so they can hopefully find a solution to avoid this from happening again. Unfortunately, we are unable to restore dinos that have been lost in this way and I would again like to offer my sincerest apologies for this inconvenience. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. 

Sincerely,

GM Daze
Studio Wildcard
http://www.studiowildcard.com

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Studio Wildcard will NEVER ask you for your password.

Note: If your ticket status is pending (you have not responded to us) for over 5 days, it will automatically be set to solved. If this is not the case, feel free to respond to the ticket and it will open it back up. This process is automated and not done by the GM.

Ark: Genesis Season Pass is now available. Find out more about Genesis via http://playark.com/genesis/

So, basically, if you lost your hard work and extremely valuable tames in this fashion, go fu/ck yourself.

On 12/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, arkark said:

Same bug. Deployed one giga in a space it could collision with another tamed giga. Cannot deploy message then the removed: cryopod at bottom left of the screen.

This thing you should look into it devs.

yeah same happened to me with 2 rexes i raised from an egg i submitted a ticket but no reply .... they must be aware of it as its such a widespread issue was annoying as it was one of my boss rexes too breed with

1 minute ago, Rumackay said:

I can understand if you'd tamed or raised one but in this case you stole a giga and then get upset when the game "steals" it back? Bug or not I'd call that karma at its finest IMO...

yep same no sympathy .... its a bug with the game. but thats what you get for stealing it from the ark. lol

This started happening today immediately after I'd completed Rockwell beta.  It happens on a totally separate character I've got on Ragnarok too!  I straight up cannot deploy dinos right now.  Help please right away devs!

One odd thing I notice is that if I'm highlighting something in a storage inventory then the cursor box around the icon is blinking fast like i have a button stuck or something (I don't though).

Archived