pve NEW! Ragnarok PvE Light Modded 10xT5xH - All Ark creatures + many features!

Searetix

Opened this week and 5 players already! Our  Ragnarok PvE is packed with insanely fun light mods and balanced rates!

Join our Discord server! https://discord.gg/WpQbmyj

The server is completely fresh and clean!

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to check our community server. I've taken a pause from Ark and I've decided to get back to the game and start playing again so I've set up a fun modded and balanced Ragnarok server that is still undergoing configuration to ensure it has the best settings and that it provides the best experience for everyone! I'm an active admin who's looking to build a fun place for people to enjoy their time on, I've hosted Ark servers for 3 years previously so I've got a lot of experience in managing servers. This server is paid for a full year and will continue to extend if the community stays so you don't need to worry about server shutting down or losing your progress! The server features some Super structures building mod along with quality of life mods to get the best experience out of Ark along with Ark additions mod to spice it up a little bit. Below is a list of the rates and mods that are currently on the server. An important thing to know is that you have complete freedom on our server, build as big as you want, tame as many dinos as you want so long as you don't disturb the gameplay of others, basically being reasonable, respecting your fellow players and not build within render range of another player unless agreed upon.

The server rates and mods are as follows: Please read till the end to know about all the server's features! Connection link is down below aswell.
Harvesting: 5x
Taming: 10x
Maturing: 10x
Hatching: 15x
XP: 5x

Note that the server's setting are on going configuration and will be slightly adjusting towards improvement!

All engrams can be learned.

Mods: Subscribe with 1-click here:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1509692072

1. - HG Stacking Mod 2500-50 V296
  2. - Naj's Speedy Flyers
  3. - Super Structures (An updated version of S+)
  4. - Bitou2k's Binocular
  5. - Death Recovery Mod
  6. - Ark Additions: The Collection!
  7. - Platforms Plus LTS
  8. Better Reusables
  9. Ragnarok Plus
  10. Dino Storage Mod v2
  11. Cryopod Remover (We have a better mod that replaces them)

Server features:

• One map for everything.

Our goal is to put everything Ark has to offer into one map so we introduced Ragnarok Plus into our server. The following mod adds Aberration & Extinction creatures into the server along with a massive Aberration cave that is located at the Carnivorous Caverns on Ragnarok. Genesis features will be out as soon as the Devkit update rolls in.

• Additional creatures!

We've added ARK Additions: The Collection mod into our server which adds an awesome collection of various mods that have new taming methods, different abilities and more!

• Offline protection!

With offline protection on our PvE server you don't have to worry about your stuff when you are away. This prevents both wild creatures or griefers from damaging your base or dinos. The offline protection activates as soon as everyone in your tribe are offline.

• No limits server, within reason :)

Our community is fairly new. Server is still clean and fresh, this allows us to loosen limits and loosen the rules. So you are free to build as many bases as you want, tame as many creatures as you want. We won't force you to play in a certain way or ruin your experience like many servers do. However as the player base increase, we would have to start putting some limitations to keep the server running smooth for everyone!

• 2x Expiration cooldown.

Taking some time off? You don't have to worry much about that because our structures and dinos cooldowns are doubled. 14 days for creatures to decay, and up to 48 days for structures to be demolished (Tek). If you're taking a break more a period of more than 14 days, please notify an admin so they can reset the timers for you so your belongings are safer for an extended period of time.

• High performance server/Automatic server clean up.

Whether you are connecting from USA, Europe or Asia, you are expected to have a decent ping. The server automatically wipes structures & dinos as soon as they are expired to decrease clutter and keep the server clean!

• Automatic server updates/99.9% uptime with a constantly growing population!

Our server updates automatically. You don't have to worry about an admin being away or asleep the server needs to be updated and you're unable to connect. Once an update is available, the server will broadcast warnings for 15 minutes followed by a restart for the update. An update typically takes around 5 minutes to be done but this varies depending on how large the update is. Our players are also continuing to grow everyday :)

• Events!

At the moment there are no events, but we'll start as soon as our player bases increases, stay tuned! :)

Follow the steps below to connect to the server.

Connection IP: steam://connect/151.80.19.172:7100

How to connect to the server? Follow the instructions below. Note: To make the joining process easier, I recommend subscribing to all the mods of the server before hands so you don't get the annoying connection timed out message and have to click multiple times to join until the mods have been installed. 

1. Open your steam client.
  2. On the top left of the steam click "View" then click on "Servers".
  3. Navigate to "Favorites" then click on "ADD A SERVER".
  4. Put the following IP address: 151.80.19.172:7100
  5. The server will now be listed in your Ark favorites, when joining a server, select "My favorites" list in the server browser and the server will appear.

In case you encounter any issues don't hesitate to contact an admin on Discord  https://discord.gg/WpQbmyj and we will be more than happy to assist.

Archived