Is there any way to increase the Engram points you get when you level up? (Xbox)

FatHesus42O

Is there any way to increase the Engram points you get when you level up? (Xbox)

So when Genesis comes out, I’ll hopefully be opening up a server. Since it’s PVE and with people I trust, is there any way to increase the amount of Engram points you get per level up? I want to level up legitimately but want myself and everyone else to have the chance of using any item they want. Any advice would help!! 

19 minutes ago, FatHesus42O said:

So when Genesis comes out, I’ll hopefully be opening up a server. Since it’s PVE and with people I trust, is there any way to increase the amount of Engram points you get per level up? I want to level up legitimately but want myself and everyone else to have the chance of using any item they want. Any advice would help!! 

Singleplayer settings increases the amount of engram points but not enough to learn all engrams. I don't know if that can be enabled on a server, your best bet might be to increase the loot quality to it's maximum setting and use blueprints instead of engrams wherever possible. In my singleplayer game I have only learnt the argentavis and rex saddle engrams, all of my other saddles and saddle bps have come from loot drops.

If you and your friends are in different tribes you can always trade for blueprints.

Archived