Some perspective on exploited dinos

Usuallyafk

This is my last post on the Mobile Ark forums. I wanted to shed some light on how bad the game is because it seems many American players do not know. This is not my quetz, I do not use the glitched dinos because to me it's  not fun or fair, this is on medium pvp official, not an alpha tribe, not even an experienced tribe. This quetz has 1 mutation. For comparison a 12k hp gen 0 quetz post tame, no levels added ect. is very good health for your base quetz line when done legitimately.

Keep in mind this is just 1 of the many many exploits. There are 400k health quetzals on mobile medium pvp. The point I'm trying to make is that there is absolutely no reason to even tame dinos. I just seen a message from Jordan in PMs on discord stating everything in the game right now is OK with them. A 200 turret base you spent months building can get melted in 20 min. currently & it's been like this for a very long time. Good luck guys.

20191207_062758_25.jpg

On 12/7/2019 at 6:50 AM, Usuallyafk said:

This is my last post on the Mobile Ark forums. I wanted to shed some light on how bad the game is because it seems many American players do not know. This is not my quetz, I do not use the glitched dinos because to me it's  not fun or fair, this is on medium pvp official, not an alpha tribe, not even an experienced tribe. This quetz has 1 mutation. For comparison a 12k hp gen 0 quetz post tame, no levels added ect. is very good health for your base quetz line when done legitimately.

Keep in mind this is just 1 of the many many exploits. There are 400k health quetzals on mobile medium pvp. The point I'm trying to make is that there is absolutely no reason to even tame dinos. I just seen a message from Jordan in PMs on discord stating everything in the game right now is OK with them. A 200 turret base you spent months building can get melted in 20 min. currently & it's been like this for a very long time. Good luck guys.

20191207_062758_25.jpg

Games a mess ATM

On 12/5/2019 at 11:27 PM, WarDrumKeys said:

The tapejara soaking method is currently an acceptable meta in the game. You can always include a few eerie turrets in your base design. As these do not run out of bullets, they make it much harder for a tribe to raid your base with just tapejaras.

I may quit soon to join back with my xbox tribe

Archived