Crystal Caverns

Allofan109434

Suggestion

Crystal Caverns

I have this idea for an DLC named the crystal caverns. The crystal caverns is an Ark that is similar to aberration in that it is broken and that it looks like an cavern. The crystal caverns has a giant snow biome, A volcano, A canyon and beside the canyon is a desert, A scar filled with water, A swamp, A redwoods, two little sanctuaries, A tiny surface area and I believe that is it for the regions. It has TONS of ruins. None of the dinosaurs are natural. There are 4 main bosses and 1 final boss. 3 out of 5 bosses are tame able: The Titanosuchus, The Qutzaltwothueths, Big Al (Allodecemceracarnospinophysis). All of the 4 main bosses are not summoned. They are already in their arena. The titanosushus is the boss of the swamp. The Qutzaltwothueths is the boss of the canyon / desert. Big Al is one of the bosses in the giant snow biome. The 4th main boss is boss IN the volcano. All of the four main bosses protect an artifact. The Titanosushus: Artifact of the gamma. The Qutzaltwothueths: Artifact of the alpha. Big Al: Artifact of the apex. The boss in the volcano: The Artifact of the beta. Each Artifact awakens The Dreaded Queen (The giant snow biome). The giant snow biome is called the artic mountain range. The volcano doesn’t have a name yet. The swamps is called the poisonous swamps. The canyon/desert is called the scorching canyon/desert. And I believe that is all.

3 replies to this server topic

Archived