Official Genesis Server without dinostransfer

Killerwiesel

Official Genesis Server without dinostransfer

i think if they do some official pvp and also pve server for genesis where you cant take dinos from old maps with you (at least for i would say six months), they would help the game a lot and many problems new players (and also old ones) have. I know you cant take in the first weeks your dinos with you but if the alpa and alpa raider join with their dinos there are many people who got wiped and will stop plaing. What do you guys think of it ?? :)

Thats nice but when they do around 4 months the alpas come withe their lvl 450 managamars and will wipe erverybody so maybe some sort like ok only Dinos with LVL 250 or only Dinos from the map or maybe some maps where you cant transfer for 1 year. There are so many Options but im tired of fightning Lvl 450 Managarms at Ragnarok or Valguero. Or Ice Wyerns at the Island. And i can live with that but there are so many players who stop playing ark because they geting raided from some managarms or cant build because they pve pillar everything. Great game Comunity is mostly good. There are also good Alphas maybe they raid you but let your base and some dinos alive and then there are this Cancer Tribes. I dont say something versus raiding or something like this but this makes this game just not funny annymore. The devs now have the chance to save the community and also the game but if it going on this way they will only have the cancer community for genesis part 2 and the people will move to a game that makes just fun.

Yeah that's an issue with the community not just opening transfers. I don't think this would do much to fix the problem, I think the solution would be making the game not want you to be around 24/7 to succeed/thrive. People spend most of their time in game and take it way too seriously because of the way it makes you play.

Full wipe imo... clear out all those dinos and make everyone start fresh again. Megas have so many dinos that any player can join them breed a bunch of mutated dinos and go around harrassing people with little effort. Weve fought off wave after wave then when that fails they keep logging til youre asleep lol. Anyways i love the idea of no transfers for a few months everyone starts fresh id play til the day before then just despawn everything the night before transfers open just so they transfer all their stuff to raid an empty base :)

Archived