HOW TO IMPROVE ARK

SNAKESROP

Suggestion

HOW TO FIX ARK

Hello, after playing Ark for years and focusing my YouTube channel, I am SJ, based on your game there are a few things that worry me about the way the game is ending up. Here are a few of my ideas to make the game more balanced and have people playing your game.

-Make it so when a tame exits a cryo-pod it has a de-buff. This de-buff would be the opposite of a "Yuty" roar, were it has a larger impact on larger dinos such as Gigas and Golems but has minor effects on small dinos like a Pteranadon. This Debuff could also be slowly degrading, in which it slowly goes back to normal.

-Instead of ORP (offline raid protection), it should be Online Raid Promotion. Where if starting a raid online turrets should do decreased damage slightly. Currently Extinction makes tek turrets too easy to fill and making them.  This makes 6 man raids less fun and hard to online raid.

-Meshing (not saying this is possible). Making it so instead of being banned it deletes all characters and tribes linked to a IP and Device. (Currently People just make new accounts and use those to mesh so they have no punishment.) If this is implemented then you should add a System where if people are detected in the mesh and do damage to a structure then the base is in ORP until owners are online. Combining Character deletion across IP and Device combined with this Mesh Protection would make meshing nearly impossible.

- Right now breeding is based on whoever has more time to spend. Breeding needs to be slightly changed. I suggest making it to where imprint timers on a baby should be every 24 hours so people with schedule can actually raise dinos. (I believe making it to where other tribemates could imprint would help too.) Also there should be a dino raiser such as S+ where it only feeds babys. this should be set at a low inventory slot and a structure limit so mass raising is still difficult.

-Also add counters to meks and gigas so other dinos can have a chance. I was thinking for the mek electric prods could explode the mek if hit. For giga pheromone darts could enrage or make giga more vulnerable to enraging.

15 replies to this server topic

7 minutes ago, SNAKESROP said:

Thats why I'm say delete characters and tribe.

At least forcing banned players to buy another account makes WC money.

Really they need to work on the game mechanics to eliminate the ability to cheat and exploit. Which really should have been done in the EA development period.

14 hours ago, SNAKESROP said:

Also add counters to meks and gigas so other dinos can have a chance. I was thinking for the mek electric prods could explode the mek if hit. For giga pheromone darts could enrage or make giga more vulnerable to enraging.

Absolute genius. It would give players a reason to use the items in PvP since no one ever uses these items in particular (electric prod and pheromone darts), and open up for much more dynamic gameplay.

27 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Not everyone has a static IP address. Also there are shared IPs like apartment complexes and university dormitories.

Idk know a lot about these bans but banning accounts doesn't cut it. And as sad as it sound ark cant afford to lose half its player base to being banned. Ark is an addiction people aren't going to quit but they definitely won't mesh again.

5 minutes ago, SNAKESROP said:

Idk know a lot about these bans but banning accounts doesn't cut it. And as sad as it sound ark cant afford to lose half its player base to being banned. Ark is an addiction people aren't going to quit but they definitely won't mesh again.

People just buy new accounts. 

And what about Ark being offered though subscription gaming services?

14 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

At least forcing banned players to buy another account makes WC money.

Really they need to work on the game mechanics to eliminate the ability to cheat and exploit. Which really should have been done in the EA development period.

People dont buy ark again. They share it or buy it from cheap online stores.

Archived