Less Carnivores on The Island

Tigressized

Suggestion

Mainly less Sarcos, Carnos, and Raptors.

I was building at a lake near the hidden lake (which I have named Sarco Lake) and my parasaur gets killed by a sarco. After that, I go looking for another parasaur to tame, and got attacked by another sarco. Then I just made a new world, and in every single zone, I got killed by a sarco, raptor, and in one case, a carno, within 5 minutes

5 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
33 minutes ago, Tigressized said:

I was building at a lake near the hidden lake (which I have named Sarco Lake) and my parasaur gets killed by a sarco. After that, I go looking for another parasaur to tame, and got attacked by another sarco. Then I just made a new world, and in every single zone, I got killed by a sarco, raptor, and in one case, a carno, within 5 minutes

Isn't it the exact definition of a survival game? ?

Honestly, I have the opposite problem to some extent. There are plenty of carnivores to tame, but their levels all suck on the Island. In fact, just about every creature's level does. I haven't seen a 150 of anything for the past two weeks. 

Try building in the South and taming a herbivore like a Trike or Moschops(Moschops is a godsend to beginning a playthrough).

13 hours ago, Tigressized said:

I'm not gonna face palm this (although i'm tempted) for the reason that carnivores (especially raptors) can sometimes be extremely annoying. But you gotta learn to survive against them, this is called Ark survival evolved for a reason. Try looking for a safe spot to build your base and level up at first.

Even if the spot doesn't have too many resources, it's still good to get some levels before heading out into danger. I don't have any places to recommend at mind, but that's what the internet is for (if your not willing to find a spot urself).

So yeah! This is my suggestion. Have a nice day and have fun playing Ark!

Archived