will I lose my items?

buddhafox

will I lose my items?

If I were to have two servers clustered together, one server map ragnarok the other abberation and i were to go collect fungal wood and bring it to ragnarok from abberation, then change the map from abberation to lets say extinction, would my fungal wood still be on my ragnarok map? Sorry if this has been asked before, I cannot find an answer anywhere :(

I don't see why it wouldn't still be there because it is a game item, you aren't removing it from the game, just the cluster. You could always tees it with something like instead of investing hours into 30000000 fungal wood just try it with like 300 wood and then see. I have bulbdogs and a rock drake and feather lights and I don't even own the expansions you get those on. 

1 hour ago, buddhafox said:

will I lose my items?

If I were to have two servers clustered together, one server map ragnarok the other abberation and i were to go collect fungal wood and bring it to ragnarok from abberation, then change the map from abberation to lets say extinction, would my fungal wood still be on my ragnarok map? Sorry if this has been asked before, I cannot find an answer anywhere :(

Run a backup before you change anything, then test.

Archived