What did you lose in the update debacle?

Donk67

What did you lose in the update debacle?

I lost my baby Giga, that was bad enough, because the servers went down last night at about 10.00pm GMT....... I gave up trying to get back on after two hours of being timed out... My loss was minimal but none the less painful... it was a nice female cyan/ red combo 425 base melee... I know not the greatest but I named her? probably starved at 10% the game crashed out at 3.5% when I managed to get logged back her bag was on the floor with a 27 minute decay timer..........?

So what did you guys lose if anything during the update debacle....... and have you submitted a ticket?...... It's good to talk, let it out here I know it hurts. 

I'm on a private server with a few friends,  we lost everything except or character levels.  All our 150 dinos, 5 full bases,  and LOADS of equipment.  Half of my friends are considering uninstalling ark and giving up. 

I've seem some people's private servers stayed intact,  and I don't even know how to get everything back,  if we even can. 

1 hour ago, G99 said:

I'm on a private server with a few friends,  we lost everything except or character levels.  All our 150 dinos, 5 full bases,  and LOADS of equipment.  Half of my friends are considering uninstalling ark and giving up. 

I've seem some people's private servers stayed intact,  and I don't even know how to get everything back,  if we even can. 

That's bad man! I don't know what kind of support you get on private? You should be entitled to some form of compensation being as it wasn't your fault I would have thought......... Did you guys submit a ticket yet?

friend of mines lost all if his. he runs a breeding shop on an official val server, lost his entire base and tames, a tribe payed him in poly and metal  10K each to breed a rex army that defeat all the bosses (including titans). he now owes them that. they lost nothin and a threatening to imprison him. he has a week to grind back for the stuff, he asked if i could ehlp him out and i said i would consider it. this has got to be one of the biggest screw ups so far that WC has done.

Had adult gachas vanish into thin air, no death log or anything. Neighbour had 74 dinos starve to death, including a brontosaurus lv 220 he had tamed the night before and at full food in the space of 6 hours, and apparently this was a 'normal occourance' in that space of time after it was ticketed logs were even given between tame time and starve time, likewise on same server multiple tribes lost or almost lost packs of rexes at obelisks that were not rendered at a certain time, all bases where people managed to log on between updates at this time were fine. Other than that being oceanic there was 5 days of servers crashing and being completly unplayable early on in the event/end of 2nd life event.

Archived