Braquary

Braquary

Braquary

Hi Everyone, 

I like the game very much and I would like to give some additional ideas for Ark Survival.

- Just like the Monkey and the Otter can be transported on the shoulder. Why not a Bird, Little dragon ?

- The Beer Barrel should say that it is brewing when you add the right and the right amount of ingredients

-  The Rhino would also be a great species to add to the game

- I would to see more skins like the corrupted skin, which you can wear on your armor

- I would to see a stone armor, like the Thing in the fantastic four comic

Thank you, 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 9:34 AM, Braquary said:

Braquary

Hi Everyone, 

I like the game very much and I would like to give some additional ideas for Ark Survival.

- Just like the Monkey and the Otter can be transported on the shoulder. Why not a Bird, Little dragon ?

- The Beer Barrel should say that it is brewing when you add the right and the right amount of ingredients

-  The Rhino would also be a great species to add to the game

- I would to see more skins like the corrupted skin, which you can wear on your armor

- I would to see a stone armor, like the Thing in the fantastic four comic

Thank you, 

- There is a bird, technically. It's called a 'Featherlight', and can be found in an extremely dangerous location on the Aberration map, or Valguero map. 
- Agreed, it would be nice if it mentioned it was active.
- Rhinos are in fact in the game! They're just all wooly, and found in the snowy/arctic environments!
- There are quite a few skins, from the manticore set (from killing the manticore boss on varied difficulties) to both corrupted sets gained from special explorer notes, etc.
- Stone armor seems like it would be extremely... inefficient. :(

• 3 months later...

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for your reaction. I have found the other animals you told me about. 

I have tamed most animals except from the Trodon, Phoenix and a Unicorn. They are still on the list.

- Except from the Barrel it would also be nice to have lights on the Chemistry table also, just like the Fabricator, to notify that its working.

- It would be nice to step off your animal, just like the Griffin and the Wyvern, and not be thrown so far away just because your speed level is at a high level.

- It would be great for an Owl to be able to carry at least small animals or humans

- It would be great to be able to carry a Dodo even when you have a monkey on your shoulders

- It would be nice to have a wyvern crosshair, so you know where your aiming at

- Animals that could be added : Ostrich, dog, ox, eagle, comodo dragon, camel, seal, Dog 

- Why has the king of the jungle, the lion, not been added to the game ?

Archived