Yoooo!

Dreadlockninja

Yoooo!

What’s up people! Long time player of ark, after racking up an insane amount of hours on PS4 and then taking a 9 month break I’m back but this time on PC.

Currently playing PvE solo, once I feel my main base is at a level where I can come and go with out needing to grind to much I’ll be jumping on PvP. Probably small tribes. Looking for mature people to alliance with 25 + and stoner friendly to get those harder tames with and/or to bring down the bosses. If we build mutual trust i’d be interested in starting a PvP tribe as an end goal of the relationship.

Just now, Dreadlockninja said:

Yoooo!

What’s up people! Long time player of ark, after racking up an insane amount of hours on PS4 and then taking a 9 month break I’m back but this time on PC.

Currently playing PvE solo, once I feel my main base is at a level where I can come and go with out needing to grind to much I’ll be jumping on PvP. Probably small tribes. Looking for mature people to alliance with 25 + and stoner friendly to get those harder tames with and/or to bring down the bosses. If we build mutual trust i’d be interested in starting a PvP tribe as an end goal of the relationship.

Hey just to let you know I got a verbal warning from posting this kind of stuff here so i highly recommend you make a tribe for this to recruit people so you wont get a little warning like I did. Thanks for your time fellow PS4 ark player!

Archived