Foxspawn

Where is the Windows 10 Update?

I like how the Wildcard Studios see all this talk blowing up about Windows 10 in their comments and in their god damn forums they are supposed to be monitoring and they still haven't said or tried  to do anything to my knowledge except for @Cedric saying  "I Don't Know"  and they still won't even give us ONE  ETA on whats going on. They also keep blowing us over on their twitter with posting stuff about MODS even though we cant play THE MODS without the damn update. LITERALLY I would be fine with one "We're working on Windows 10" rather then complete silence. Like for all we know Ark Windows 10 could be discontinued or come out any second now. Straight Up all I want is one quick heads up about what happened or the progress of the update!!!

I was in the middle of taming a Giga on Center volcano island with my favourite Griffin and max'd out gear in tow..... Now, in an ideal world the love my Griffin has for me will force him to protect me to the death, and the Giga will get up tamed (although it was only 54% done) and use his greatness to make sure his master is safe until connection time... In reality, i'm dead, Griffin is dead, both of us killed by the Knocked out giga who has since got up and ate us both..... Sometime I can literally feel wildcards grubby little digits reach into my pants and twist my nuts 

Slow download speed. Averaging around 10 Mb/s. Surely they can invest in a couple more hosts for the 15.43 GB update.

Also, the game crashed when downloading the update and I can't re-launch it. I'm just piling on. I really have better things to do. I was in the middle of taming a yutyrannus though!

Edited by camisake

So now, after three days there was finally an update for windows 10, a 15gb update( my Xbox playing buddy says his patch was less than 300MB). So I leave my computer on all night to download and update, because for whatever reason I could only get download speed of maybe a fifth of the speed I can get (which is BARELY considered high speed). Now this morning I go to log in to my server to play, AND I MY GAME VERSION IS STILL NOT CURRENT. 

This company is a complete joke. I've been a paying supporter of Ark since before it was even out, you know back when you got us to PAY YOU, to help complete what was nowhere near a complete game. I even bought the first expansion, again before the game was really a whole game because I supported the idea. Now I get to repeatedly watch months of progress lost because yet again after what was supposed to be a small quick patch, its been days and I still cant play.

I was getting quite excited for the new content, had even been putting aside money to get the Genesis season pass for me and a friend, maybe even rent another server to start running the new maps.

I will never support this game studio again. It has been made clear time and time again that you have no interest in making a great game, of working with the community that made this game even possible, seeing as you clearly couldn't make the game without our support and money. It is simply to line your pockets. I can't wait to see the news that your company goes bankrupt and closes down.