Foxspawn

Where is the Windows 10 Update?

Wildcard You did it again..

As most Windows 10 Ark players, who bought it from Microsoft Store, I am not able to find a server due to the update not being out.

This issue has been around for over a year, I can imagine it there from the beginning of Crossplay feature being added. (Link to a thread with same issue, dateing back to 2018 November) https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/381483-windows-10-ark-has-0-servers-showing-for-me/

People suggested plenty of fixes, the most reasonable would be to deploy the patches to both Windows 10 and Xbox after the cert has been verified on Windows 10.

Most people will either lose babies, be raided, their dinos starve or even their dinos being killed in the wild, if they didn't have time to reach their base.

Please wildcat, we beg you. Give us the update the same time as everyone else. Send the update to microsoft way prior pushing out the update. Game is unplayable litterly.

Anyone asking ETA, I'd say around 3 days like in July this year.

Leave a comment if you also are waiting for the update, I'm curious about how many people are waiting

• Like 1

Had the game 8 days... Already want a refund. However, no way of contacting this company. They don't care about win10 users. So, I have no interest in supporting a company that doesn't support it's consumer. I'll just buy it on steam. But, there's no way I want to let them keep my money.

Edited by JangoFett

12 minutes ago, JangoFett said:

Had the game 8 days... Already want a refund. However, no way of contacting this company. They don't care about win10 users. So, I have no interest in supporting a company that doesn't support it's consumer. I'll just buy it on steam. But, there's no way I want to let them keep my money.

Only reason I have it on windows is cause I wanna play with xbox friends, else I would've gotten it on Steam 100%

4 minutes ago, Ibo420REX said:

Only reason I have it on windows is cause I wanna play with xbox friends, else I would've gotten it on Steam 100%

Same, but this isn't worth it to me. Super frustrating to me that people can wipe my base while I don't have access to the game. it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen out of a company. They expect us to pay 60 bucks. Then get raptored in the ass, and say thank you while it happens to us. Just raptoring terrible, mate. 

57 minutes ago, Ibo420REX said:

Wildcard You did it again..

As most Windows 10 Ark players, who bought it from Microsoft Store, I am not able to find a server due to the update not being out.

This issue has been around for over a year, I can imagine it there from the beginning of Crossplay feature being added. (Link to a thread with same issue, dateing back to 2018 November) https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/381483-windows-10-ark-has-0-servers-showing-for-me/

People suggested plenty of fixes, the most reasonable would be to deploy the patches to both Windows 10 and Xbox after the cert has been verified on Windows 10.

Most people will either lose babies, be raided, their dinos starve or even their dinos being killed in the wild, if they didn't have time to reach their base.

Please wildcat, we beg you. Give us the update the same time as everyone else. Send the update to microsoft way prior pushing out the update. Game is unplayable litterly.

Anyone asking ETA, I'd say around 3 days like in July this year.

Leave a comment if you also are waiting for the update, I'm curious about how many people are waiting

I can see why your upset and i fully understand but what i suggest doing is messaging an ark dev on twitter i have done it before and they usually fix the issue in the next update or two

Windows10 crossplay absolute steaming pile of turd!

Windows10 crossplay absolute steaming pile of turd!

Why are updates being rolled out (or not in this case) at different times???? I literally moved over from Steam to play with friends on Xbox and this is my first update experience through this platform... It's not a good one guys, and I could accept it a lot more if I haven't been reading this problem leads back as far as 12-13 months ago. Different reports are also claiming it can take anything from a few hours to a week? I own this game and the season pass on two platforms, I know how shoddy they are and I really should stop buying into their products..... You don't deserve this game, sell to microsoft or another big company please.... £30 on Genesis?????? At this rate I'd rather roll £30 up in an elastic band, blance it on a golf tee and sit on it 

your right rex.. ive been playing since beta and they have had this issue among others since day one.. even events are the same way most the time.. heck the forth of july event didn't even start till after the forth of july due to incompetence. I mean seriously its not like they didn't know ahead of time the forth was coming up lmao. every patch or update veteran players know.. cryo everything and sit and wait and hope you can get back on soon. just go to "down detector" and look at history of outages. they average 3 to 4 a month.. in essence every time they update or patch they crash. to bad such a good game is run by such poor programers. 

• Like 1

I am getting really irritated that I this continues to happen.  Windows 10 users do not deserve to be put on the back burning and should at least have some sort of contact via twitter or here that they are working on it or oh it will be a week or something.  I work my tail off and have kids...this is my break from reality.  Used to be WoW but now seriously considering reactivating that account.  May of had issues but not like this, and blizzard would at least let people know something 

18 minutes ago, Salex said:

I am getting really irritated that I this continues to happen.  Windows 10 users do not deserve to be put on the back burning and should at least have some sort of contact via twitter or here that they are working on it or oh it will be a week or something.  I work my tail off and have kids...this is my break from reality.  Used to be WoW but now seriously considering reactivating that account.  May of had issues but not like this, and blizzard would at least let people know something 

I couldn't have put it better myself 👏

48 minutes ago, Salex said:

+1

Microsoft Store Update

Is the Microsoft store version of this game just ignored by WC?  Even on the front page of this website every version of Ark is mentioned but the one on the Microsoft store.  Then they release an update and guess what the Microsoft store version of the game doesn't get the update.  Is this negligence on WC part or Microsoft?  I don't really know but I would like to be able to play the game...  Why even have cross platform if you're going to allow one portion of your playerbase to play before the other on every patch?  The Microsoft store users will lose on every PvP server if the patches are release several days after the Xbox gets them.  Because if the game isn't patched to the newest version we can't even play the damn game.  It's really frustrating and the fact there is no acknowledgement of the situation is even more frustrating.  Please be transparent with us and let us know when to expect the Microsoft store patches.

44 minutes ago, Talon008 said:

Microsoft Store Update

Is the Microsoft store version of this game just ignored by WC?  Even on the front page of this website every version of Ark is mentioned but the one on the Microsoft store.  Then they release an update and guess what the Microsoft store version of the game doesn't get the update.  Is this negligence on WC part or Microsoft?  I don't really know but I would like to be able to play the game...  Why even have cross platform if you're going to allow one portion of your playerbase to play before the other on every patch?  The Microsoft store users will lose on every PvP server if the patches are release several days after the Xbox gets them.  Because if the game isn't patched to the newest version we can't even play the damn game.  It's really frustrating and the fact there is no acknowledgement of the situation is even more frustrating.  Please be transparent with us and let us know when to expect the Microsoft store patches.

Looks like we just have to wait...

35 minutes ago, PapaEmeritusIV said:

Win 10 Version

Just started playing Ark on the Windows 10 version.

This is normal to be down this long waiting on MS supposedly? 

Was really enjoying the game too!

Where is the best place to find updates on what's going on and ETA for it to be back up? (laughing as I type this, someone please enlighten me?)

Absolute no where. But if they were to respond probably Devs Twitters 

I'm totally shocked by the lack of support, dev assistance ands communication with the community........ Oh actually i'm not, i've played ARK since 2015, why break a habit of a lifetime????? But on a serious note, this is my first experience of a Windows 10 Update...... 'absolute steaming pile of turd' would be an understatement 

Edited by RegisteredRexOffender