Foxspawn

Where is the Windows 10 Update?

"Please make sure you've restarted your game/Xbox and confirm that it has downloaded the latest update. Your client should be on v793.1 which can be seen on the left hand side of the main menu screen."

I did exactly the procedure, i have the uptdate 793.1, I even turned off the console and empty the cache, and it does not work. We end up with the same beug as the last, 3/4 of the buildings do not load and the ping is 0

Edited by Foxspawn

40 minutes ago, Foxspawn said:

unable to log since 793.1

unable to log in from then updating to 793.1

Back to square one, going to lose my baby giga and wyvern most likely...... I give up! what a joke!! How long before this is fixed? two days, four days?? Do we care?

Xbox - All Officials Broken AGAIN!

Last update over thanksgiving I couldnt connect to any servers, and again right now I cant join any servers and am getting timedout/lost connection to host, like honestly how incompetant can these devs be, doing nothing to fix everyones lost bases and dinos from last time and doing the same mistake AGAIN and duped tames still running rampant with no real fixes in sight and just more game breaking patches, I dont see how they expect people to buy genesis when people literally wont be able to play it since all officials are dead...

Seems this is a consistent issue, updates breaking crossplay compatibility and the Windows Store not updating it on time. Anybody have a rough average based on their history for how long it will be before the windows store Play Anywhere edition is brought up to date?

Bug with the update 793.2

unfortunately the version 793.2 malgres there are some bug. I can connect, but I can not open cabinets or chests, I stay at the foot of the dino when I want to mount it and then I can do nothing more, force me to disconnect to get off the dino. It becomes tiring, we lose too much thing with these problems of update. Finally, we will be a lot to not have been able to enjoy the X2 breeding, and especially have lost a lot of time to lose everything.