Donk67

Where have all the servers gone?

I updated my game not no servers are showing up on unofficial PC on Xbox I've tried everything I can think of I tried to report it but the just instantly said it was solved well I got news for them it's not And I've got no clue how to fix it so I can play. Tried to include a pic but it won't let me

• Sad 1

No servers at all are showing

I just recently got Ark suvival evolved but since yesterday no official or non official server seems to be showing. Where there should be severs there just is nothing. I am playing on pc Ark bought on the microsoft store. Can somebody explain to me how to fix this? 

24 minutes ago, Depidz said:

No servers at all are showing

I just recently got Ark suvival evolved but since yesterday no official or non official server seems to be showing. Where there should be severs there just is nothing. I am playing on pc Ark bought on the microsoft store. Can somebody explain to me how to fix this? 

Wait for them to un-F**** themselves and push out an update to the Windows version. Apparently this happens every time they cant seem to provide the update to Microsoft in time for us to be able to play with everyone else and are unable to provide any feedback to their player base on it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, oo7rougarou said:

No official servers on server list

I have ark installed through the windows store. I have tried everything I know how to, even uninstalling and reinstalling the game. But I still can't seem to get any of the official servers to show up.

Gotta wait for them to not be morons and get the update to the Windows store......according to tons of forums posts it sometimes takes days for this to happen and they have not learned this lesson for at least a year

• Like 1