They are Snow/Chalk Elementals from Valguero.

Currently those creatures are bugged and cannot be taken off Valguero or they bug out and become permanently unusable. 

There is a slim chance if your bring them back to Valguero they can be fixed. But very rare.

I have 7 taken from Valguero and all turned into raptorspods, but I took them all back and only 1 got fixed back... The rest are now raptored.

Edited by brenon45
Edit

On 12/5/2019 at 2:29 PM, DUBSS said:

so raptors on th epic but they were goloms how do you know they were goloms then

Valguero elementals (chalk and ice), ice wyverns and deinonycus cannot be transfered to other maps and when cryopodded their icon shows as a raptor but the written info stays correct for the creature that was podded.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:55 AM, WarpSpasm said:

Valguero elementals (chalk and ice), ice wyverns and deinonycus cannot be transfered to other maps and when cryopodded their icon shows as a raptor but the written info stays correct for the creature that was podded.

Not entirely true. 

I have a color breed line working with diens on my official abb server and a few on island for fun.

Plus I got a few ice wyverns from Val on extinction, island and scorched.

Only had issues with ice/chalky bois and polar bears, since there only programmed to certain make like island, ragnarok, and extinction (not sure on center haven't tried yet)

Edited by brenon45
  • Thanks 1

Well good to see its not just me, bad that its happened to 2 of my golems. 

"I have had 2 rock golems become glitched in last few days. Same as you the picture changed to a raptor/wyvern though. Now they cant deploy. It happened during transfer to another server, i had multiple tames with me both times, but the golem is the only one to become glitched"