octavia blake The Queen Has Arrived

OctaviaBlake

The Queen Has Arrived

Hello, I Am Octavia Blake, I am the first to set foot on the ground in over 100 years.  I hid all my life under the floor, i triumphed in the conclave and you are my subjects!  We will consume the flesh of our fallen and take our land back!

Am a strong independent Leader who will throw you in the pits if you don't do as I say. Blood MUST have Blood and all will be avenged.  I don't know how i ended up on this strange island but something is calling me deeper in...

If you see me in PvP it's probably behind the sticks of a cage or a fancy metal railing prison, currently enjoying PvE but am one day going to take what I learned and come back full throttle.

Hours are irrelevant to me because google exists and it's not that hard to put two and two together, sure you have experience at staring at a tame for hours on end that's lovely and all but I appreciate the kind of people who understand that someone with  a few hundred hours is still as capable as the next guy. they just haven't sunk in as much time yet, which is totally understandable, because people have responsibilities and obligations.  With that being said i have 3145 hours as of this post.

Am open to all forms of Trades, I try not to transfer because I want to complete the maps in order and i don't want to lose my character :0

Archived