Diminishing Grove of the Titan

XaosRes

Yes, it is. I‘m posting all Tuesdays the new dungeons, and how to beat the new boss (if there is a new boss).

This Boss is a pain in the ass, no weapon is a good enough for beating it in under 2 minutes. If you don‘t go in the infight, it will wreck you because you can‘t make enough damage, and the fight lasts too long.

Then better going hack it with the sword for finishing him very quick although taking up to 10 potions during the fight.

l‘m trying now other methods, but the steady running away from it doesn‘t match my playing style. I‘m getting too nervous over time, making silly mistakes.

26 minutes ago, XaosRes said:

Yes, it is. I‘m posting all Tuesdays the new dungeons, and how to beat the new boss (if there is a new boss).

This Boss is a pain in the ass, no weapon is a good enough for beating it in under 2 minutes. If you don‘t go in the infight, it will wreck you because you can‘t make enough damage, and the fight lasts too long.

Then better going hack it with the sword for finishing him very quick although taking up to 10 potions during the fight.

l‘m trying now other methods, but the steady running away from it doesn‘t match my playing style. I‘m getting too nervous over time, making silly mistakes.

Alright!

I believe in you!

I still don't have all of the stuff that I usually take to the dungeons on my two week old single player medium difficulty server. I'm missing an ascendant compound bow, asc. shotty, and a few other stuff.

But whenever I'm ready I'll try to find my own way too

Archived