No punishment for owl exploit abuse

Fukushu

No punishment for owl exploit abuse

Hello everyone,

tons of people are still abusing the owl heal exploit to mature their babies and are not getting punished for it. I don't know if Wildcard @Cedric @ZenRowe is aware of this but reported tribes do not receive any punishment and just keep going after a GM reply.

This happened multiple times and tickets just get closed without anything happening. Is it ok to abuse exploits? If people don't get punished for them, why wouldn't everyone abuse them? 

I'm also asking the mods of this forum to please not close every topic that talks about the ticket system because it won't change or get better otherwise. People are abusing exploits, use cheats, scripts and grief on a daily bases and I have seen it many times that nothing will happen even after many reports.

Tribe wipes or even dino wipes rarely happen nowadays, unless you mesh and even then it's mostly only the mesh base that get's wiped.

If you respond to this thread please do not call out tribes/GM's or anyone else. We can simply talk about the issue, thanks.

• Volunteer Moderator

There's really nothing to discus here.

• No it's not ok to abuse exploits. (This needs explaining?)
  • Wildcard handles those reports as they see fit and at their discretion.
  • The ticket system is the only way to report those using exploits and the only way to get any action from the Code of Conduct team.

Report all instances of DDoS, duping, meshing or other exploits, with your evidence, to support via ticket at:

https://support.survivetheark.com

Nobody on the forums can help you regarding these in-game issues.

Archived