Is it worth for a new player to buy this DLC?

StormyQ

Don’t buy any dlc just yet unless you have a tribemate or someone who is experienced to play with you most of if not all of the dlcs are not noob friendly if you have play on Xbox you can add my Gamertag and I can help you in teaching you the game and stuff if you would like my GT is xFaTaLxDaRkx928 or you can add my other acc Famous2188

If you are up for a challenge and like going your own way, you will love ab.

If you are the kind of guy who gets mad over losing a dino, some gear or what not every now and then, you better stick to a map where you can just sit on your giga and only die from starving.

I'd say the challenge is rewarding. The map is also the best of all IMO. 

With other people, the map really shines.  As a team you can farm 300 stack of raw metal in under 30min.  With that said,  everything on the map is solo-able except maybe alpha rockwell.  Someone will find a way to do that eventually.

For me it has the most intense moments available in the game.  No other map can make my heart race like ab can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I completely agree with everyone's comments. I have over 3000 hours played on Aberration, of which 2,500+ were PVP.

No other map offers the challenges quite like Abb, it is a very fun, unique and rewarding map.  That said, whether its PVP or PVE, it is by far the highest risk map, one of the highest learning curves, and a ton of nuisance that takes weeks to learn, and months to master.

Archived