Alpha Wyvern

Angelsurreal

The Alpha Fire Wyvern is  indeed in the spawn list,  it can  spawn, you just  didnt had the luck to see it, maybe  beause its a  quite rare spawn.

Make sure you are fully exploring the lava caves inside the trench, and also maybe killing the extra population of  fire wyverns to make place for its potential spawn.

1 minute ago, Aschran said:

If I  compare it with my experience on  Scoched Earth  I have seen only one or two Apha wyverns unti now  so I can only presume they are very  rare.

All I can recommand you  is to keep cleaning the trench to give it chances to spawn, if thats even effective.

I hope you wi find one  :/

oh then really the rate is very low..,  ty anyway i need try to find that damn alpha and take and SS!

Just have to be patient. It may spawn one day. It is really rare, however. Plenty of Alpha Raptors, Carnos and Rexes, but Alpha Fire Wyvern is something like shiny Pokemon. ;)

I used to play on Ragnarok for 1,5 years and I've seen an Alpha Wyvern maybe two times.

Clean the trench every day (making some space for new spawns) and you'll find it one day!

• 2 months later...
On 3/2/2020 at 4:46 PM, FoolsFolly said:

Alphas Wyvern do not spawn in Valguero, they may have intended to for the modded version but not on official. Rag official has Alphas all the time, just have to kill off a good 20 plus Wyverns and they eventually spawn or they spawn naturally sometimes a couple in one day. 

ty!

Archived