Community Crunch 209: Mysterious Mysteries, and Turkey Trial

Cedric

We can complain but nothing happens.

I have been trying to create support tickets to try and get lost dinos replaced and all of my tickets were automatically "solved"

So i just tried a different way to get my ticket reviewed by creating a new ticket then replying to the email and i got this response

"

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello Survivor!

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. Unfortunately, support@survivetheark.com email has been deactivated. Please visit https://support.survivetheark.com to submit a support ticket.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

"

As a customer it makes you feel really appreciated, that there is apparently no way to report issues for the xbox/console.

Well this comments section seems to be lacking all the passion, excitement, hatred  and anger of the forum posts over the last few days.

On the plus side, Thank you for extending the turkey trials.

4 hours ago, GoldenMelon said:

When will winter Wonderland start?

This is a very important question and I for one hope that the answer is December 10th. I also hope it lasts into the new year, and that I can keep the items (trees,gifts,lights etc.).

Wow, there are some really angry people on here...

Perhaps it is because I play on an unofficial server cluster - but the issues that seem to be bothering everyone else, haven't really affected our gameplay at all. We have received no additional lag or trama with the event, and everything seems to be working same as always, with minimal issue. 

That said, there are many people on the cluster I play on who are very excited to see the event extended to hunt some more colors and kill a few more turkeys to craft a few more skins from the event. 

We would like to see more new content for genesis. If not "brand new" creatures - if there are no more to show, then perhaps an image of the reskinning that another creature may receive that has thus far not been released. We did get an image with a few of the re-skinned creatures during the stream, but there are hopefully more out there and I would love to get a sneak peek as to which they are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sapphire there are so many angry people because on official servers we are at the mercy of wild card and they do things like apply several "short" unplanned updates at a time during the time when servers are heavily used.  These update end up causing all sorts of problems.  They also do things like you work hard to tame event dino and you unpoded them at 1pm local time and you log back in at 7:30 pm local time to check on them and then 2 out of 6 adults starve when they were only out for a few hours and WC applied 2~4 "short" patches. 

Edited by Morgul8lade